FileSonic.com – $17PPS, $35/1000 Downloads – Make Your Life Easier - Go with FS!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi guys!

Due to maintenance, the statistics will freeze for 5 - 30 Minutes. Nothing will be lost and everything will be calculated and will refresh once the maintenance is done:)

Thank you for your patience

Regards

Hish

Download speed for free 'oron' users is same as donwload speed for 'filesonic' PREMIUM users. This is very bad :(

Hi

This can't be right... There is something wrong.. Can you PM me the links that you tried please?

Thanks

You wanna FileSonic help you not you help FileSonic.
And i think, if you decided change this plan, you never change until next 7 days

Strange thing is that my playsonic rank is still improving/maintained at around 1k,while i aint even promoting filesonic for last 7+ days,means no sales in last 7 days but still playsonic rank is improving.wierd really :s

Strange thing is that my playsonic rank is still improving/maintained at around 1k,while i aint even promoting filesonic for last 7+ days,means no sales in last 7 days but still playsonic rank is improving.wierd really :s

if you knew the system , then you wouldn't find it strange :)

People above you must have performed better 30 days back then they are now and their QC are decreasing everyday in more quantity than yours :)

Hope you get it :)

Regards

error message from FTP

Status: Connection established, waiting for welcome message...
Error: Connection timed out
Error: Could not connect to server

loops, cant upload, other two FTP's uploading speed is sofaking slow.....

Last edited:
Just Finished install Firefox 4, try it for some moments, it's work fine with Filesonic.
But not with other add-ons, so i've install the previous version...still lot bugs in this version 4.

need too many updates, for example when opened a page and try to enter a page
"file.....".. normally it was opening "filesonic.com" in empty page in 3.6
but in new version " filesonic.com >switch to" close the new window and jump to
previous window. Today it made me sick too much

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back