FileSonic.com – $17PPS, $35/1000 Downloads – Make Your Life Easier - Go with FS!

Status
Not open for further replies.
started with zero sale today

techdaemon, I had informed that error long time ago, I have a folder that has 6000 files inside
I can not delete files or folder too

Last edited:
DinkaDanka, MU is very very speed (except Rapidshre), Netlod is good too but gives too many errors if their servers are overloaded.

I got 4 sales yesterday and started ZERO today and I think I have to pause posting today. and wait for tomorrow

=)=)=) last week got total 20 sale and 19 sale 5.4$ =)=)=)=) today 2 and still 5.4$ =)=)=)
what you mean? you get 20 sales of lifetime or something and 19 sales of 1 month? :'(
You gonna be supperwoman! Oops! i'm sorry ... Superman :D (j/k)

Last edited:
Guys why there is not downloads refers , to see from where we've got downloads
i don't mean countrys , i mean forums , warez ...

Oh, it's impossible. Because many people like to copy and paste files link to download it's manually than click and click.

And why you don't just check refers by PPS. It's almost helpful.
You just check the refer where the people buy premium though your file link it's mean you know where exactly to post more and more don't you? ;)

Last edited:
Oh, it's impossible. Because many people like to copy and paste files link to download it's manually than click and click.

And why you don't just check refers by PPS. It's almost helpful.
You just check the refer where the people buy premium though your file link it's mean you know where exactly to post more and more don't you? ;)

If the links are given in code tags, referres of your links don't seem. In order to see the referrer, the links should be url.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back