FileSonic.com – $17PPS, $35/1000 Downloads – Make Your Life Easier - Go with FS!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi Hish. I found a bug in file manager. When deleting an entire folder with, say 2000 files inside, it gives a system error message. But there is not a problem with folders with less than a thousand files. Another bug is that (assuming I have selected 500 as the number of files to display per page), when deleting all the files inside a folder with 501 or more files by checking "Select all" and then clicking "Trash" the files deleted are only the 500 files on the current page, whilst when copying or moving, the entire contents of a folder are really copied or moved.

lol +1 kohkindachi, FSO seems suspicious for me. I don't get my files usually deleted, i get files deleted only twice a week. THen one day, i just got a very huge list of files (30+) getting deleted :| Pretty awkward.

i Always, yes always make the backup when i upload to every file host no except filesonic (just except hotfile, i have nothing to do with god damn deleted my 3 accounts in 1 day)..., because if i got some DMCA report, i can remote my own file to everywhere i like :D
that's all keep your mind straight enough to fight with Copyrights problem :D:D
i love my works.

There are serious troubles in filemanager with copy/move functions.
Also files are moving from root to some other folder by themselves.

Last edited:
I got no Payment, I'm waiting for my first Payment, the site shows:
Unpaid in USD: $18.05, but didn't receive it yesterday.
It supposed to be paid on yesterday right..? Any ideas ?:'(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back