FileSonic.com – $17PPS, $35/1000 Downloads – Make Your Life Easier - Go with FS!

Status
Not open for further replies.
happyface4ever, firefox is lame copy of google chrome.

happyface4ever, Firefox is great but Addon Affiliate of Filesonic not work great on Firefox 3.6.16 (remote upload error script) and don't support for v4 ^^
Hope work for all soon

@djkelaj
Yes, i noticed that too, google chrome wannabe.

@beesoft
I know, i'm Firefox lover, but i still think this version 4 is released too quickly...still need much fix.
This is the bad release ever from Firefox version.
Version 4 is good and fast for open new Filesonic interface.

Thanks for sharing guys, at this moment i return to 3.6.16 version.

Remote Uploads working like a breeze here - MU > FileSonic... Firefox 4.0 also working fine, but i am on a Mac, not making 1600 dollars a month and no time to post a lot, but that's the fault of my social life... hehe...

got lifetime sale yesterday when i had PPS 80 :D
anyway switched back to fixed 12 now, I know my luck, it only happens once :)

Can anyone explain me paradox that there are servers where I can upload with 20MB/s, and servers with just 50kb/s? Is it just me or everyone? Any method to avoid those slow servers, or speed up upload?

lol, I got 2 sales, and I'm on ppd xD

And damn, those were completely stupid files to get sales on them...lol, u never know...

8cdbd66ae7.jpg

Hey Hish! buying more servers? I am getting 51 kbs/s with premium account

download speed is bad, you need to improve the speed to provide better service. I just can recommend you buy servers from OVH.

or buy an rack space on colodallas.com

Hey Hish! buying more servers? I am getting 51 kbs/s with premium account

download speed is bad, you need to improve the speed to provide better service. I just can recommend you buy servers from OVH.

or buy an rack space on colodallas.com

yes OVH have great great speed from my ISP connect, download is 2 - 3 MB/s everytime <3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back