FileSonic.com – $17PPS, $35/1000 Downloads – Make Your Life Easier - Go with FS!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Filesonic Blocked IP - Suspicious activity? Please help.

Hi,

I am from Singapore and I have been using Filesonic for the past few months, and recently purchased a premium lifetime account.

Now, from the pass 2 days I'm getting an error called - " We have detected some suspicious behaviour coming from your IP address (XXX.XX.XX.XX) and have been temporarily blocked. "

And it ask me to enter Captcha, upon entering it redirects to a report which is to be filled and submitted to FileSonic Helpdesk <helpdesk@filesonic.com>.

I have submitted this report but I haven't got any reply from the Helpdesk. Still this My Blocked IP is not lifted. I'm unable to download or upload any thing from this site without entering the Captcha on jDownloader.

I have tried rebooting my router and it worked only for a while.

I have also used CCleaner to clear the cache and it also only worked for a while before I receive the same error again. :facepalm:

And no, I'm not using a proxy server.

Can somebody please help or advise me what to do next? Please.
If it's needed, I can be reached at intricationz@hotmail.com.

Hi,

I am from Singapore and I have been using Filesonic for the past few months, and recently purchased a premium lifetime account.

Now, from the pass 2 days I'm getting an error called - " We have detected some suspicious behaviour coming from your IP address (XXX.XX.XX.XX) and have been temporarily blocked. "

And it ask me to enter Captcha, upon entering it redirects to a report which is to be filled and submitted to FileSonic Helpdesk <helpdesk@filesonic.com>.

I have submitted this report but I haven't got any reply from the Helpdesk. Still this My Blocked IP is not lifted. I'm unable to download or upload any thing from this site without entering the Captcha on jDownloader.

I have tried rebooting my router and it worked only for a while.

I have also used CCleaner to clear the cache and it also only worked for a while before I receive the same error again. :facepalm:

And no, I'm not using a proxy server.

Can somebody please help or advise me what to do next? Please.
If it's needed, I can be reached at intricationz@hotmail.com.

i'm facing the same problem as well, kindly advice

it seems that those days with high earnings from PPS are gone to return no more...from now on we must rely on PPD only, we must accept this and move on, it's useless to complain, they will not change back

Code:
We have detected some suspicious behaviour coming from your IP  address (78.140.189.85 XFF: 219.74.150.114) and have been temporarily  blocked. 
              Reason code: 9999
Hish, I can't download anything right now. I can't even login to submit a request there.

Please help me unblock my ip.

This file is not a collaboration file. Free users must wait 30s before downloading
Why need to mention downloaders that file is not a collaboration file? Forum users are asking to set files as collaborative :(

Also instant free user signup along with pro & collaborative premium plan in upgrade page is affecting sales.

Email ***********@gmail.com

Unfortunately we are unable to upgrade your account at the moment. To purchase a collaboration membership, you must create a new account.

Unable to transfer account collaboration membership,

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back