FileSonic.com – $17PPS, $35/1000 Downloads – Make Your Life Easier - Go with FS!

Status
Not open for further replies.
a12, a17 and a18 have problems too and send a ticket with example urls

dkp ignore sponger members in forums, they are everywhere

Last edited:
The above is the error i got while trying to download. May i know what did i do to encounter such an error? Even going into support or login triggers this.

I am currently using my computer in school and it also happen while i am at home...

Please help. Thank you very much...

Your IP was temporally banned for multiple failed logins, it should unban now. If it happens again open an affiliate ticket and don't post your IP on the board

anyone can tell me about this section of "trade in points" ? i can buy premium account trough this section ?

You can exchange your earnings for a pro membership using that section

so, i can buy 6 months premium with only 15 dollars? these prices are different for all accounts?

As an affiliate you get a discount when you trade in your points for a pro

Best regards,
Marco

please check ticket no #195385

Hi,

can anyone help me with my "IP blocked" message. First time this has happened to me and I have been using Filesonic for a while.

thanks

Ticket no. 195225

Please look at your ticket

stats are fine. one people buy 1 month collaborate on my link ,what does that mean,and what exactly does collaborate mean?

Collaborate is our new type of account, sales of collaborate accounts through standard links count as regular sales for PPS plans

Best regards,
Marco

My filesonic has been block.. citing <<We have detected some suspicious behaviour coming from your IP address XXXXXXXX>>
How can i resolve this ASAP? I need to extend my premium account service.

Open an affiliate ticket with the IP and we will look to unblock it

Any sales made through that link will be counted as a sale in your stats

Best regards,
Marco

Last edited:
I got 2 sales today, should I switch to PPS Plan? or is it just a lucky day
[slide]http://i41.tinypic.com/fm07mb.jpg[/slide]

PPS does offer higher earnings potential, if you think you can continue to generate sales you should switch

Filesonic, please hide the 'Ref-ID' of affiliate in the description of paypal purchase as most buyers don't like to see that while making payment.

payaplaid.jpg

Thanks

We will retain your suggestion and consider it, thank you

Best regards,
Marco

Please reply me !!! RU from Fileserve not working, when it fixed ??? ANd RU to WUpload is get error !!! when it fixed ??? when it fixed ??? when it fixed ??? when it fixed ???

My ip is already blocked.:facepalm:

Please check req. #195700 :'(

Merry XMas to all.

Please look at your ticket

Do we get paid for downloads of "collaborative" files if we're on PPD plan?

Collaborative files don't generate earnings, not under PPD nor PPS

Best regards,
Marco

Code:
We have detected some suspicious behaviour coming from your IP  address (xxxxxxxxxxxx XFF: xxxxxxxxxxxxx) and have been temporarily  blocked. 
              Reason code: 9999
Hish, I can't download anything right now. I can't even login to submit a request there.

Please help me unblock my ip.

Open an affiliate ticket for any IP issue and don't post IPs on the board

Best regards,
Marco

Email ***********@gmail.com

Unfortunately we are unable to upgrade your account at the moment. To purchase a collaboration membership, you must create a new account.

Unable to transfer account collaboration membership,

The option to transfer from pro to collaborate is not available yet, but will be very soon

Best regards,
Marco

Last edited:
Hish the white colour in the new style is hurting my eyes alot I really think u guys should change it to blue or any other colour

I hope this don't get ignored

Collaborative files don't generate earnings, not under PPD nor PPS

Best regards,
Marco

When Collaborative files will not generate earning PPD or PPS so why you guys launch this ( We Uploaders want to earn that's why we work hard for PPS or PPD )

I do not understand your this new item in market another thing is that till you guys launch this new Collaborated i did not got any sell also i have seen everybody complaining about this no sale low ppd but no sale ratio much ... . . ?

Please tell us story behind of this programme ( Collaboration )

Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back