FileServe - Make Money - Up to $25 per 1000 downloads (Official thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.
You could argue why not give each accessiong IP 1 try on successful login before requiring captcha.

And btw. did you fix Fileserve upload for your users already? I assume you are a developer of sBorg by the look of your avatar/sig). BloodSucker was quite furious earlier for not being able to upload with your tool.

Yes, thats another option. 1 or 2 tries per IP, then require captcha to try again. That would protect against bruteforce attacks and avoid captcha for regular users with valid IPs.

I can code sBorg to upload directly to account without loggin in first, but this does not solve the problem of downloading as users still require to login before they can download.

If fileserve had smt like rapidshare for downloading like:
Code:
http://usernam:password@www.fileserve.com/file/randomID/filename.rar
It would be much easier for users to download/upload to fileserve with PHP based scripts like sBorg without having to deal with login/captcha problems...

Lets see what RickyFS thinks about this...

Filesonic to fileserve RU

Hello RICKYfs

Filesonic links BLOCKED in fileserve RU

HISH ( Filesonic CS in DP FORUM) Says that they have been trying to contact u because FILESERVE blocked FILESONIC

I remember seeing ur post saying that filesonic blocked ur IPs

I'm Confused, can u please clarify whats going on..

Also please IF ur blocking Filesonic , It's very inconvenient
PLEASE RESTORE FILESONIC to FILESERVE RU

both of u hosts work it out for us costumers:'(

Also Suggest any alternative FOR

Remote-uploading to both FILESONIC & FILESERVE

Is it safe for me to return onto this thread again? :)

@ cvrle77: It just means we have people who constantly target us. They have a hard-on to bring our service down.

Transfer guys...Please wait. This is a repeat from last week, the week before and the week before that (etc.)

Captcha people...Please wait while we fine tune it.

FSC users...Don't need to wait. Hardblock means it is blocked forever. Not by us. You can most likely still move your files to FSC from FS.

Captcha people...Please wait while we fine tune it.

So, it will be fixed soon (as in... the next 1 - 2 hours ) =)??

It's already been about 24 hrs without being able to upload to myh premium account....:(

BTW, Ricky, I don't think you should ever leave this thread..... You started this, you should continue with it. You're the best guy for this.

Last edited:
I use FS on my rdp and at my place never got any captcha issue lol,And My file nicely end up in my account area.Btw transaction is approved so as usual I will be paid on Wednesday,Keep up the great work FS

@ tre2k3: PM me the link. Seems I had no issues here with 1+GB links.

Remember we're one of the very few (in fact we started this) host that allows for free users to grab 2GB links.

I use FS on my rdp and at my place never got any captcha issue lol,And My file nicely end up in my account area.Btw transaction is approved so as usual I will be paid on Wednesday,Keep up the great work FS

when you said approved, yellow check? or you mean its already transferred and you clicked the payout button and now its pending?

weird im seeing pending on my side. it will likely be approved tomorrow like last week

968e82.png

IT HAS BEEN 7 days i have requested to transfer money to payout account
can any one tell me wats the problem ?

Hi,

"My Files" shows that I had about 120 downloads of one file (290 mb) for yesterday and some downloads of others similar size files, but "Statistics Report" shows that only 52 downloads of 200-450 MB files were counted.

What could be the problem with this?

Thanks

@djgroup1: Your Payment Transfer next Week.

Hi,

"My Files" shows that I had about 120 downloads of one file (290 mb) for yesterday and some downloads of others similar size files, but "Statistics Report" shows that only 52 downloads of 200-450 MB files were counted.

What could be the problem with this?

Thanks
Same problem To Me But RickyFS Says Bug In Files Manager. SO ....... Nothin Can Do.

Hi Ricky, yestarday I've bought 6 months premium but I've payed 34.99€ and not 34.99$. I've payed with paypal and only today I've seen this value error..

What may I do now?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back