FileServe - Make Money - Up to $25 per 1000 downloads (Official thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Read post #1
Hint: HUGE RED LETTERS

BTW:
You need to sanitize post #1 with the MOST important stuff, Ricky.

Would be a hell of a lot easier to direct people to post #1, than to write the same crap every few hours.

@ file: See cvrle77s reply :)

@ abens24: For payout? Approved only happens right before we pay. How long you been using us for?

@ leoxson: Don't jump to conclusions of "I hope that does not become scam fileserver". You know what I hate right next to cheaters? Scam & fileserve on the same line, paragraph or chapter. It makes me sick to read people even putting those 2 words together.

@ somik: It should have been fixed for the majority. Don't hear BloodSucker cry right now.

And for the link: You tried? ;)

@ wiresaw: FSC is permanent. Who is GF? FSC hardblocked us, so what do you want us to do? We don't run FSC so go talk with them.

@ onlymovies: Old news

i don't like fileserve bcz of poor file manager (not easy/convenience to select files, export links as filesonic), slower FTP upload speed than filesonic, very low commision on premium sales (5% for only website owners), don't have any PPS program and many users has premium acc now :P
Maybe Fileserve will be 2nd Hotfile soon... :P

@ somik: It should have been fixed for the majority. Don't hear BloodSucker cry right now.

@RickyFS

I was sort of waiting to see if some news about it came along, but I checked and now seems to be working.

Am I still at risk of getting captcha again for using sBorg to upload??

Can I still be logged in to my account and use sBorg as well?? Cause I usually like to check if files are properly uploaded to my account or not.....

Please advise Ricky.

Thanks. :)

i don't like fileserve bcz of poor file manager (not easy/convenience to select files, export links as filesonic), slower FTP upload speed than filesonic, very low commision on premium sales (5% for only website owners), don't have any PPS program and many users has premium acc now :P
Maybe Fileserve will be 2nd Hotfile soon... :P

1.Fileserve has a much better file manager than filesonic, period. The execution is near perfect.

2.FTP uploads are not slow if you upload from a US connection

3. We dont need commision sales and a PPS program, i'd rather have a stable file hosting which gives some importance to free users and their infrastucture than something that screws users just for the sake of selling accounts.

1.Fileserve has a much better file manager than filesonic, period. The execution is near perfect.

2.FTP uploads are not slow if you upload from a US connection

With fileserve, i have to click in small square to select files, with filesonic, this work seems easier, i can select many files at the moment by click directly on the file name tab.
I tested uploading from server US to FS, FSN. With FSN, i'm easy reach the max speed (12MB/s) to US server while with FS is just ~5MB/s (multi thread upload)

@ hd1026: Or you can limit the listing to 15 objects and press Select all ..?

@ BloodSucker: People who doesn't want good things to happen to FS.

If you mean execution time, it's downright horrible. Sorry but it's true. I never every access File manager, I always have to wait at least 1 minute before anything loads. Maybe because I have over 90k files in root folder, but still it shouldn't take 1 minute to load if I limit to 15 files/page.

Which database loads 90k files immediately pulling from every table in the database?
Also consider another 1000 other people trying to load their XX,XXX files. Don't know how we should dedicate a machine to load just your files. Then we might just have to cut the reward program if everyone wants to shorten that minute of wait time.

It is as quick as it should be.

Ricky I am not a database expert, but surely steps could be taken to optimize database queries. On filesonic I have about 50k files and it loads in about 5 seconds with 100 items/page

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back