FileServe - Make Money - Up to $25 per 1000 downloads (Official thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ricky, why did you add captcha to the FS login page? Please please remove that mate :(

Jdownloader cannot download anything as premium user because that captcha isn't enabling it to login to my premium account :(

@ xTreme: We were 1 year in March.

@ frogcoin: What methods are you using? FTP, web...? Are you using Zoom?

Also try to clear your cache. PM me your username & also the names of the files you have links for but can't see.

thanks for the help RickyFS i dont know what was really the problem but it seem to be working just fine now.

by the way im not using zoom for uploading but a rapidleech but that issue never happened to me before.

Hey RickyFS, all of my uploads from last 5 days deleted and they're not even on "DMCA removed files". Copies of them still there though. Can you help?

Ricky download count fail....

LCdR9.png

This is the last NBA Game quarter by quarter, The second quartes show 0 downloads, this is impossible, why somebody did not download this quarter?
same happen for others games... but well i think that it is a normal fail in your count system.

Regards...

I can't login to my account, nor download any file if i'm using Orange isp - from my parrents house and university i connect with no problem. Did Orange ban fileserve?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back