FileServe - Make Money - Up to $25 per 1000 downloads (Official thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.
hi RickyFS, i dont know if this is happening to all the users of fileserve or only my case but i just started to upload some files and after upload them succesfully i dont see any new upload file in the filemanager, i tried it again and nothing, my filemanager is marking 9600 files and its not increasing, maybe theres a problem with my account.

thanks for the help.
my user id is frogcoin

hi RickyFS, i dont know if this is happening to all the users of fileserve or only my case but i just started to upload some files and after upload them succesfully i dont see any new upload file in the filemanager, i tried it again and nothing, my filemanager is marking 9600 files and its not increasing, maybe theres a problem with my account.

thanks for the help.
my user id is frogcoin

Did you try to upload a test file..small file?

Looks to work here :)

yes i tried uploading a small file 3KB and a 100MB file too (i usually upload 350MB files) the upload shows as succesfull but i still dont see nothing in the download manager, weird thing is im using a program that gives me the FS links once they are uploaded, i tried the links and they are working heres 2 of them that you an check:

http://www.fileserve.com/file/A9ESeCE
http://www.fileserve.com/file/U26BjHS

as you can see the links are working but i cant see them in the file manager. by the way im using premium account.

thanks.

@ xTreme: We were 1 year in March.

@ frogcoin: What methods are you using? FTP, web...? Are you using Zoom?

Also try to clear your cache. PM me your username & also the names of the files you have links for but can't see.

Last edited:
@fragcoin

I believe you are uploading using zoom, right? If that is so, the files wont show up in your file manager unless your purchase a license. Zoom Uploader only works with fileserve if you are using its premium version. The free version just transfers the files to the developer's fileserve account.

Gonna be great when we have the upload module available for people.

FSM will also be integrated for MAC and Linux users and eventually expanded to different Windows versions too depending on demand. Free tool for uploads ;)

Not a problem for me But just wanted to share here.
yesterday i checked some links using FS link checker and it gave me that the links are dead but IDM cached the links and said they are alive so i downlaoded them but the fiels were shown as 500 Mb but got various size for the fiels when downlaoded
See the attachment
Untitled.png

8-) can you pls tell me why this happened??

@RickyFS
not getting emails from fileserve at live email acct .
earlier i used to get emails whenever files were deleted but not now .

also i cannot change me email or payment account , it says the email will be received in 1 hour but it is not showing anywhere .

ricky right now i'm downloading with only 600 kb max.Do you know when will fs upgrade their servers :S? It starts with 1,2 for 4-5 seconds and then drops dramaticly any link any fs server.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back