FileServe - Make Money - Up to $25 per 1000 downloads (Official thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

@Ricky you afraid to answer !!!!!!!!!!

you just answer what u like ... not for need support

try to learn from FileSonic Hish He is Great support team

I'm certainly not afraid to answer any questions and that is a given if you've checked this thread for the past 10 months.

Try to learn to read 1600 pages and 2880 replies from me. If you had my job you wouldn't have bothered with a fraction of the questions set forth in here. I wouldn't have a doubt about that.

Now please refresh my memory.

@ darkraver: You add your USD purse number, i.e. Z12323131312

@ am21: You are not on a dedicated line. Otherwise that line would cost you a lot more than what you pay for right now @ OVH (or others for that matter)

@ CloudShadow: Just outrageous statements at times.

@ mohammed: Wednesday night - We paid like Wednesday morning EST.

I know the issue about downloading as a free user from the UK, but I am a premium user, and I keep getting this message, and it won't allow me to download

[slide]http://screensnapr.com/e/U21l4Y.png[/slide]

Any help will be appreciated mate.

Please Ricky,can you give an official statement about the remote upload releated confusion between Fileserve and Filesonic, because im just curious about what happening behind the curtains for real, and what can we expect..

Thank and best regards!

@ pj06: If you haven't noticed people can still remote upload to them.

@ eXploit: What if you went to a mate's house and tried on there? Any luck?

@ Expiatory: Nice first post. There's nothing to it than what you see.

Ricky, There is no one I trust enough to try to be honest with ya lol

I will keep checking different files, and will not bother you until I have tried a few more things.
I am sure it must get quite annoying to be answering a million and one questions every day, on the most trivial of things, so I will give you a break, and try and sort it out. If I can't fix it though, I will ask you. :P

@ eXploit: Cheers mate ;) Was just a suggestion to see if it really is your ISP doing you over. I got a mate down in Central London who's currently downloading (with his Premium) on a BT line.

@ mohammed: Probably next Weds

@ whiteheart: Because non-unique is included to but not limited to:
-Same free user downloading same file
-Premium user downloading the file while their download has already been accounted for
-Attempt which included a failed download

You start adding those up you should get a ratio of what you see. Quite normal for everyone.

Why fileserve include all this download counts. Just not add so that we figure out exactly how many downloads and how much we earned money for our downloads.

@ ILHFFS: That's how it was from the beginning and we don't intend on changing it. We brought it back, now it seems everyone are dissatisfied. Facepalm?

On another note @all....4 minutes to transfer a 400 MB file from RS => FS. Great remote.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back