FileServe - Make Money - Up to $25 per 1000 downloads (Official thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.
qn1c1h.jpg

WTH happened to my account? Where did my files and earnings go???

[SLIDE]http://lulzimg.com/i10/b37091.png[/SLIDE]

Edit: Had to re-log in and was good to go again. Ricky, is this still part of your anti-cookie hacking campaign or a side effect of it?

WTH happened to my account? Where did my files and earnings go???

[SLIDE]http://lulzimg.com/i10/b37091.png[/SLIDE]

Edit: Had to re-log in and was good to go again. Ricky, is this still part of your anti-cookie hacking campaign or a side effect of it?

That is the same thing happened to me yesterday but ricky said it is just a database out of sync problem... But it is quite disturbing IMO

It is random when files takes time to appear.
You have to hit certain servers at a certain time.

You can not just upload 1 file and claim everything is OK :)

I am afraid Gerner is spot on regarding this Ricky. You will never discover the "ftp pending" problem by uploading only a single test file. It's one of those completely random problems.

In my experience, out of every 50-100 files uploaded, 4-5 files almost always gets stuck in the pending list, sometimes more, sometimes less but the result is they never appear in the file manager afterwards nomatter how long you wait.

Remote upload has serious problems too. Try doing a 100 files from MU and inevitably you will get 9-10 incomplete files and some more files stuck in the pending queue forever. I don't see it as a problem with MU since the same files remotes smoothly over at Filesonic and Hotfile. Once again, this problem is complete random and can never be reproduced by uploading a single file. Regular uploaders can attest to this.

@ all: Consider that last night when you parked your Toyota Prius (Hybrid) in the driveway it was in working condition. After a night of frost and subzero temperatures you go turn on your Prius. You discover that your fuel tank has frozen but the car can run on electricity. You cannot drive as fast (understatement) but it is driving. You need to change the oil in order to get the car running again.

Same issue here.

Please hang tight while we fix the issue.

my site visit + pageviews increased, yet my earnings decreased *sob* I guess most of my users are now on premium....good news for FS, bad news for uploaders hahahahaha lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back