FileServe - Make Money - Up to $25 per 1000 downloads (Official thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.
urgh, it was only a fluke :p
file manager is now as slow as usual, I have been creating 10 posts, with fileserve manager is still searching links for the first one :(

edit:
not as slow as usual, but it is slower than yesterday

Ricky , if you do something about DMCA , it will be wonderful , an email notification looks hard to do , so please ask technical support to put there a simple delete icon of links , so if we update an file that may be deleted by mistake with DMCA , we can re upload it again . When file number so much , hard to understand which file deleted today , because it just show when the file uploaded , not the date that file deleted . thank you

I don't believe we have touched the site-sales "feature" for some time now as techs been busy with us. Sales stopping abruptly sounds "out of place".
It is not recent problem, it lasts for couple of months. Lets make a poll here. Does any of you guys, webmasters, had in the last 2-3 months any site sale at fileserve?

hi Ricky i have a problem.i want to ask:
can i log in with more IP (not at the same time) for upload?
i ask this problem because next time i have a holiday at home.so i haven't got computer of my own.i will work with FS by Internet public.becase of it,my ip can change for sometime.
waitting your reply.
sorry my bad English ^.^

It is not recent problem, it lasts for couple of months. Lets make a poll here. Does any of you guys, webmasters, had in the last 2-3 months any site sale at fileserve?

Well yes, my website only registered one site sale for the 8 months I've been a premium member on Fileserve and the last one was at least 2 or 3 months ago. However, that doesn't proof that it's broken. Even if it's broken, I wouldn't loose sleep over it. One site sale is only worth $1.75 at the most. Even with 100 applicants it will only net you $175. You can easily make that amount in a few weeks or less with pay per download. No big deal.

I did logged a support request a few months back asking why my account had not registered any referrals even after some members informed me they had applied for members via my referrral. But that was before I learnt that you need downloadable links to capture referrals - all my links are quoted inside CODE and /CODE text. Again, no big deal.

I cant view my files since yesterday. it always showing "Please wait while loading...."
I tried chrome too but the issue is still there...

[SLIDE]http://imgkeep.com/i/00005/79et6fcncgsk.jpg[/SLIDE]

any help pls ???:(

Ctrl +F5 not working either !!! I tried firefox.IE,Chrome but issue is same !!
I also tried to view FS files on my laptop too..but its not working too.

but I can only view my "DMCA removed files" !!!

can FS have a special price of premium account for uploader like filesonic8-)8-)8-)

a4d376.jpg

uploader will like crazy:P:P:P

Well yes, my website only registered one site sale for the 8 months I've been a premium member on Fileserve and the last one was at least 2 or 3 months ago. However, that doesn't proof that it's broken. Even if it's broken, I wouldn't loose sleep over it. One site sale is only worth $1.75 at the most. Even with 100 applicants it will only net you $175. You can easily make that amount in a few weeks or less with pay per download. No big deal.

I did logged a support request a few months back asking why my account had not registered any referrals even after some members informed me they had applied for members via my referrral. But that was before I learnt that you need downloadable links to capture referrals - all my links are quoted inside CODE and /CODE text. Again, no big deal.

I have the same problem. What they told me months ago was that each referral has to be manually checked....

I have a website that has generated about 100 sign ups. Of which 10 registered. But that was long time ago, within last few months they haven't been registering it under the sales... but referrals keep signing up. How do I know its from my site only? because I do not advertise my link anywhere else...

I cant view my files since yesterday. it always showing "Please wait while loading...."
I tried chrome too but the issue is still there...

[SLIDE]http://imgkeep.com/i/00005/79et6fcncgsk.jpg[/SLIDE]
any help pls ???:(

same problem for me too ,
there new ajax/javascript updates to file manager are not working
they should given option to use old file manager (ajax free)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back