FileServe - Make Money - Up to $25 per 1000 downloads (Official thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.
@ kariofilis: Sorry to hear about your bad experience with us. Usually our remote is some of the most stable and recognizable feature we have.

What happened last night was an unscheduled maintenance by our provider on those specific servers, thus, you didn't see our site totally crash. However, your remote failed, it went tits up for all the remote upload users at that specific time. If you try to remote again right now, I'll guarantee you that it will go smooth and all your files will be moved.

Contrary to your belief that we have blocked out all the other host, I would certainly like to disagree. We have never put a block/stop to other servers unless it looked like a malicious attack: How would your system cope if 1 server was trying to grab 1000s of links? How would you consider such actions Versus giving 1000s of free users THEIR download capability? So the trade-off here is that the other host should try to maintain some sort of "standard of operation" instead of trying to jeopardize our servers and piss off their users (uploaders). First and foremost, we are here to serve the users, not our competitors.

Please read on as I may answer some of your other questions to other users.

thanks for your reply and your time. Today things are better with remote but not in an acceptable level still. Regarding remote uploading to filesonic from fileserve, I know I used correct links
Code:
http://username:password@[fiserve file link]
and it was just 1 file I tried to upload....with no luck (tried several times actually)

Hey Ricky, You once said that don't abuse the Copy system or there I chance that I can be banned. Is that true? Should I stop copying mate? :)

It seems that there is a "time out" process with the files in the "pending remote files", I dont know why costantly some files of a list fail to remote upload (when the links are correct and the files on the other filehost are working). Regarding the big queues of files you say some people try to remote upload, ok, put a limit (100? 200? 300?) of the links that someone can have on queue (i.e. enter on the uploading box).

Ricky, mi account and e-mail were stolen, i sent you a PM please read it :S

every filehost has in their TOS something like
"it is your resposibility to keep your login-pas info safe
every email regarding - my account is hacked or stolen - will be ignored"

I hope ricky will help you but it is your responsibility to keep em safe
so - be more careful in the future mate ;)

every filehost has in their TOS something like
"it is your resposibility to keep your login-pas info safe
every email regarding - my account is hacked or stolen - will be ignored"

I hope ricky will help you but it is your responsibility to keep em safe
so - be more careful in the future mate ;)

thanks, i know that is my responsibility, but I dont want to lose the work that cost me join all those referrals that I have in my account, I'm really waiting to see that ricky help me.

and yes i will be VERY careful in the future.

edit: i already ask for a revision to the support of windows live to get back my email, now i am waiting :/ (sorry for my english)

Yes, 1 connection is slow as hell. That's why you need to split up the file into smaller RARs and uploading with 30 connections. :D Then it would be ultra fast. But even so, uploads could abort....

@ kariofilis: Remote upload TO filesonic is not at a satisfactory level OR you cannot remote upload to US(FS)?

Yes, that should work. As explained, we have already told them how to wget files from us "safely" and without getting hardblocked. Ask them why it doesn't work: I'm sure they can tell you why and not just give you a standard answer. I'm also sure they can explain to you why they got banned in case that is their explanation.

We don't put limits; simply because we are different, and I know for a fact that if you're remote uploading from RS, MU, NL or DF, there's a 99% chance of them going through.

@ 212oscar: Isn't this your 2nd time? I remember helping you out once already.

@ fatihbaz: What does it say? What does it do when you try to download?

@ arjaylieann23: Stats report, no. File Manager count, "yes"; still ~1 day-ish delayed.

@ SODoofy: FTP could be improved, yes. However, we allow for multiple uploads. Just note down which FTP you're using :)

Hello,
I would like to request that whenever FileServe delete my files due to DMCA, please send to my email. The DMCA file tab is unreliable. I hardly notice which are being deleted especially old files. I am a premium and really I was hoping for this feature.

Please check out hotfile, filesonic, and others filehost. They do send email when they delete files due to DMCA.

Thanks.

@RickyFS: today I got a new announcement on AvaxHome that Fileserve won't be in their obligatory filehosting list any longer

http://avaxhome.ws/avaxhome_news/filesonic_avaxhome.html

and Pasha, one of theirs admins, told us that:

Sorry guys, but after weeks of waiting we still have no reply from FileServe.com, it's looks like they just ignore AvaxHome. So we can't support it any longer and we forced to come back to the old list of obligatory files sharing sites.

Tell me it's not true because Fileserve is my Highest priority Filehosting.

Of course it's true. Why do you think they announce it?

It sucks, because nor filesonic, megaupload or rapidshare are good candidates to be in their required list.

I guess filesonic just pays ah more than fileserve.

...and Pasha, one of theirs admins, told us that:

Sorry guys, but after weeks of waiting we still have no reply from FileServe.com, it's looks like they just ignore AvaxHome.

Reply? Regarding what exactly?

"AvaxHome can include FS on the list of allowed hosters - please give us $100,000 or else..."?

Avaxhome have their business and so does Fileserve. Don't blame them. They have a well-known website and of course they have the right to make money from it.

In my opinion, it's just a matter of negotiation. Let's hope everything will be okay.

To me, avax is one of the best site for Warez.
You (i mean Fileserve) can earn a lot by connecting with avax.
About the price, it's only the matter of negotiating. I think that you two sites can negotiate and make a better decision.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back