FileServe - Make Money - Up to $25 per 1000 downloads (Official thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.
@RickyFS

i have a free account of fileserve i cant remote upload from hotfile

HF TO FS REMOTE UPLOAD IS NOT POSSSIBLE ??

HF to FS hasn't worked for a very long time. HF runs the very unique policy of banning every other host out there to save bandwidth costs. What was their quote again? Don't follow the imitators follow the creators? Sure, it is creative to block all other competitors :)

HF to FS hasn't worked for a very long time. HF runs the very unique policy of banning every other host out there to save bandwidth costs. What was their quote again? Don't follow the imitators follow the creators? Sure, it is creative to block all other competitors :)

thank you ricky :)

@ Supergenius: Mate instead of trying to point fingers at us for not "sending" your payment, in which we did, but it got rejected try to look into it on your side. Thousands of users get their payments every week; why wouldn't you? How would I know. I don't have access to your Paypal account. The problem lies on your side. At the end of the day I'm not the one suffering, so try to calm yourself down and figure out why you didn't get your payment.

As said, we can change the payout information to anything you want and then you can receive your money.

We cannot reverse it as it has already gone into the payment scheme. I tell people who wants bank wire this as well; if they press Payout there's no turning back.

PS. CS cannot see whether it has been rejected or not.

[EDIT]: So I asked acct. dept. Here's the reason: The status was "refused" with no reason. Customer refused the payment.

So instead of getting hyped and mad about something...Try look into why you pressed the button refusing the payment.

We cannot reverse it as it has already gone into the payment scheme. I tell people who wants bank wire this as well; if they press Payout there's no turning back.

So, I can ask for bank wire, right? How much is the minimum to request, and request to who, when, etc? Please guide me on this, Ricky, I want to use this bank wire.

Thanks

@ hdhieu: Minimum payout: 1000 USD.

We do it manually. User is in charge of the fees for this (since we're pulling a cooperation between techs and accountants together [using their time]). Usually takes 3-5 Business days. We do it in and around mass-payments (so basically either Tues, Wednesday or Thursday)

@ sceneroot: Found the root cause of his "I didn't get my money" moan. Self-caused.

@ marynarz: No we didn't. I didn't write like 2000 words for you to miss that. Go back to page 1095 and read.

@ ILHFFS: Download count in the file manager will be caught up sometime early next week. We are still about a day behind. It should hopefully be solved by beginning of next week

@ hdhieu: Minimum payout: 1000 USD.

We do it manually. User is in charge of the fees for this (since we're pulling a cooperation between techs and accountants together [using their time]). Usually takes 3-5 Business days. We do it in and around mass-payments (so basically either Tues, Wednesday or Thursday)

That's nice, can u also tell me how much fee does it cost (assume I request 1,000 USD)?

Thanks for the info

are you talking about this? because if you are I dont see how it pertains to my situation.

I'm trying to remote to filesonic using my FS account, and i keep getting errors like blocked ip, invalid premium account.

Yes i checked the login and its correct. If i paste the same link 20 times it might work once..
Remote from other filehosts works fine, so its on the fileserve side.

@ marynarz: Excuse me for quoting you incorrectly. Page 1094:

Contrary to your belief that we have blocked out all the other host, I would certainly like to disagree. We have never put a block/stop to other servers unless it looked like a malicious attack: How would your system cope if 1 server was trying to grab 1000s of links? How would you consider such actions Versus giving 1000s of free users THEIR download capability? So the trade-off here is that the other host should try to maintain some sort of "standard of operation" instead of trying to jeopardize our servers and piss off their users (uploaders). First and foremost, we are here to serve the users, not our competitors.
We have informed Filesonic that their IPs have been whitelisted, but if they are unable to control their remote servers to the limitations we have set for them, it is bottom line; not our problem.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back