FileServe - Make Money - Up to $25 per 1000 downloads (Official thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Ricky: is there a way to upload directly to folder using FTP? (such as HF does) It saves time when we have to move each 200 files from main to folder.

@ vorazeal: File manager shows 15 downloads, stats report shows 0? Could mean the guy didnt fully complete it OR you didnt punch in your payment account details

@ shufol: It says account sharing service - Please pm me your explanation for why we would think it is an account sharing service that you're running.

@ MVS: 3k links is quite heavy though - We told WGTools that until we develop API they cannot process that many over a small timespan

@ gaju123: Yes they can... Basically don't make us think you're trying to test our system :)

And they can be free OR premium and you'll still be making your 25%

@ m107: That's nothing that we discuss publically in order for people not trying to circumvent our system

@ Dj.Ice: Should be ok as long as it isn't simultaneous downloads.

@ namdatviet: Make a folder called test123...upload to that.
If you reconnect and you don't find that folder, make a folder called test123, and start sending your files there. They'll end up at the right place

yo bro its been 3 days and my money from earnings account to payout account is still pending please help..

fileseovo.png

read first post on first page of this topic, nice red letter on top

Is there a way on how to track deleted files by DMCA? It's pretty hard to notice which is being deleted on the "DMCA Removed files" as I have so many files being deleted. It's better to send an email notifying which files are being deleted due to DMCA.

Thanks.

I wonder how can anyone ask this question...

@Rickyfs, I pm'ed you with explaination....:)

but i didnt do anything that fs block my account.!!

Fileserve permit to use rl ; not only permisssion but also providing rl plugin..

so rl using is valid and we all know we have to use rl on a server and we cant operate our account from linux server ..

we have to check it via our home connection.. unfortunately we bangladeshi people are using mobile modem .. we dont have fixed ip .. i was using two mobile company's modem.. so ip must be changing in every connection..

i was using this process for the last 6 months.. why blocking me now???

if i banned there might have chance all bangladeshi users to be banned bcs they all are using like me !!

so i asked rickyfs to explain what we have to do ? stop using fileserve or what ?? :(

Ive sent you a pm RickyFS regarding a personal payment problem with switching paypal emails ect. please read and reply asap as its very important and i know your busy so sorry if this is sounding rude.

Awaiting your reply :D

@ m107: I don't know how much. I believe there's a guy in here, cobra, who has reached 12 MB/sec - Don't quote me on that but it was something near that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back