FileServe - Make Money - Up to $25 per 1000 downloads (Official thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Downloads count before adding AlertPay

Hello Ricky,

I have a question about money earning and statistics. The first week after I created my FS account, I received about 250 downloads. I know for sure that about half of them are from free users, so those downloads should definitely be counted. Then, one week after opening FS account, I opened AlertPay account and then I entered my AP e-mail on FS site to be able to see all the statistics. But the problem is, there was only 1 single download in the statistics, from tier A country, and thus only $0.02 money earned. Now, 2 days after entering my AlertPay details, it seems like the statistics have started to "work" - for the past 2 days I got all legit downloads recorded. So, I was wondering, is it possible that FS didn't count anything until I added AlertPay? :(

Thanks in advance!

Yes, your downloads will only be counted in the stats page when you enter either alertpay or paypal details in FS.

Happened to me as well mate, when i started

Is there a way on how to track deleted files by DMCA? It's pretty hard to notice which is being deleted on the "DMCA Removed files" as I have so many files being deleted. It's better to send an email notifying which files are being deleted due to DMCA.

Thanks.

Can two friends be each others referrals? Different people with different isp and different ips. I mean asking random people to use my referral link to sign up for a premium account is awkward to say the least.

Also this referral program where I earn 25% of my referral's earning. Do they need to register as free users or buy a premium? Not really clear in your faqs. Sorry if this a noob question.

Dont want to get my account banned due to a misunderstanding.

Hey ricky,if I use my account n 2 difrrent IP's , is there any chance of my account getting banned? becuase I use my FS premium account on my dedi and at my place,Still I'm the user!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back