FileServe - Make Money - Up to $25 per 1000 downloads (Official thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.
hi everybody, i am new here :))

Yes, site is working again, thou its still kind of slow.

BTW, Fileserve is the best site ever... already been paid 10 times :D

i love fileserve also, but filemanager should be improved or something should be done with it - its painfully slow.. too oftenly :S

not much to add about file manager problems, same in France, terribly slow for some days... At the very least, I second (third etc) the suggestion about sorting files by (most recent) upload date by defaut, so we can manage those files/get links without too much struggling, and it would probably help your servers too as I suppose the very first thing nearly every uploader does (especially the remote kind) is to sort by upload date to get his hands on recent uploads :)

my files keep appearing and disappearing, i upload something, and they wont stay there, and then they appear, then they disappear again, please fix your site plz =)

@Ricky: I have more than 1 IP (one in USA, one in Germany, and maybe other countries), can I, at the same time, log in and download/upload? I worry that FS block me.
Regards
namdatviet

Is it me or sthg is wrong with the statistics page.
When I choose sorting by country group, I get the statistics by file size and when I choose the file size statistics, I get the statistics by coutry group. :|

not much to add about file manager problems, same in France, terribly slow for some days... At the very least, I second (third etc) the suggestion about sorting files by (most recent) upload date by defaut, so we can manage those files/get links without too much struggling, and it would probably help your servers too as I suppose the very first thing nearly every uploader does (especially the remote kind) is to sort by upload date to get his hands on recent uploads :)

yes uplade slow France yesterday very fast :(:(:(:(

I don't want to do a facepalm in public...

...I'll see what we can do on Monday.

Please at this time, upload at "odd" hours during our off-peak hours.

@ namdatviet: No.

@ ZeroAT: Looks like it was taken down

@ lion_boy877: No. You can PM me and then give me a proof that you are the owner and that you want to have it removed.

@ Gerner: Let me know if it takes a tide for the worse

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back