FileServe - Make Money - Up to $25 per 1000 downloads (Official thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.
@RickyFS thanks for response.. i have been waiting for the whole day for ur review !

Hope you will move +vely ... I am saying agin "I didnt do anything wrong(I memorize fs TOS already) from my end". Everything is fair and clear from my end but....:( :O

N.B. Its my earning account . so i am not such mad that i will share my account with anyboy !;)

Hey Ricky,Thanks for the response mate, Anyhow the fileserve site is awfully slow for couple of days now,Is there any solution for that? Is it a DNS issue?

yo bro its been 3 days and my money from earnings account to payout account is still pending please help..

fileseovo.png
i'm press payout 2010-11-17 and still pending , i hope tomorrow i will see tick yellow:)thanks admin

@ shufol: Again. Please wait until staff is at work on Monday.

@ Dj.IcE: We believe we've located the issue. I was told there was going to be a fix for it sometime this week, so hopefully it should go smooth.

@ petertouch: Must be your line. I'm maxing out here.

@ greenday: You will get paid on our next payout.

Ricky .. i can getting this persistent error message when trying to access File Manager:

400 - Bad Request

Please help?

RickFS 'm uploading in fileserve for 2 months i bought 1 year premium account and i have lots of archives uploaded in fileserve , but today when i tried to login in my own account my premiumm account was disable ( USER DISABLED ) I do not know for what you guys did this damn thing, but I want my account back I paid for it and had a lot of work doing uploads.
My User Is: ARTBRASUKAS

Waiting for your good sense.

Hi Ricky. I'm waiting for my payment for more than a week now and my payment is approved. :(

[SLIDE]http://img413.imageshack.us/img413/203/clipboard03xr.jpg[/SLIDE]

Can you help me please?

RickFS 'm uploading in fileserve for 2 months i bought 1 year premium account and i have lots of archives uploaded in fileserve , but today when i tried to login in my own account my premiumm account was disable ( USER DISABLED ) I do not know for what you guys did this damn thing, but I want my account back I paid for it and had a lot of work doing uploads.

User is : artbrasukas ( lowercase )

Exactly same things happened with me today :(

but dont worry , Ricky said that their stuff will review this problem tomorrow.. today not bcs its sunday (they have their personal time ;))

and u worked for last two months ;) I have been working last 6 months ( I extendended my premium acccount to 1 year) + i have many archives+ 15k files on that + over 1000 posts on wbb with fileserve links from this account + and over 150 forums i am submitting my fileserve links + katz will remove all my posts + refferal earning + $26 pending + infinity...................................

I Hope fileserve will not harm me( bcs i didnt do any wrong with my account B-))

Let them do work and i will wait for tomorrow..;)

Exactly same things happened with me today :(

but dont worry , Ricky said that their stuff will review this problem tomorrow.. today not bcs its sunday (they have their personal time ;))

and u worked for last two months ;) I have been working last 6 months ( I extendended my premium acccount to 1 year) + i have many archives+ 15k files on that + over 1000 posts on wbb with fileserve links from this account + and over 150 forums i am submitting my fileserve links + katz will remove all my posts + refferal earning + $26 pending + infinity...................................

I Hope fileserve will not harm me( bcs i didnt do any wrong with my account B-))

Let them do work and i will wait for tomorrow..;)

So let's pray for this to be resolved quickly :'(

RICKY I transferred some $ to payout account on 2010-11-12,
And it was transferred on 2010-11-16.
Then I requested the payout on 2010-11-16 that means Tuesday,But I didn't received my payout on Wednesday and it's still processing,Why is that?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back