FileServe - Make Money - Up to $25 per 1000 downloads (Official thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.
@ Macan: You sure your Paypal is working? It only states that because the payment could not go through.
Hi Ricky. It looks like paypal doesn't support payment for my country.
I have changed my payment method from paypal to Alert Pay so could you please pay me on my Alert Pay account?

@ all: General warning with use of Rapidleech:

We have recently noticed an increasing trend, which more and more users have their accounts hijacked by someone who is hosted on the same Rapidleech account/server. We advice you to keep your details confidential.

We will like to notify you that account sharing is not permitted and that we will enforce bans on users who are found to be suspicious/running activity that otherwise would not seem normal.

@RickyFS awesome support by you..

Fileserve is the no 1 filehost to me.. (payment+support+unlimited downloads)
but u should improve speeds like mu and fs ;)

Thanks rickyfs again and thanks fileserve..:)

i will follow ur instruction when using rl...;)

@RickyFS Hello.
My ftp speed is around 300-600kBps.
But, when I use remote upload, speed increases to 4-5MBps.
That's huge difference? Why ftp is slow? My location is at EU.

Quick question. My premium membership is expiring tomorrow. Does fileshare automatically debit from my paypal (i got a 1 month membership last month) or do i have to manually do it?

@Ricky: I'd like to know the why you deleted my file(s) (DMCA), for example, I made this tool and share with others just some days ago, and it was remove (DMCA):
Code:
 http://www.fileserve.com/file/xFqgY8y/FiFoRenamer.zip

@RickyFS Hello.
My ftp speed is around 300-600kBps.
But, when I use remote upload, speed increases to 4-5MBps.
That's huge difference? Why ftp is slow? My location is at EU.

im also from eu and getting same speeds - 300-600KBps. Though any other filesharing service gives me max speed (20Mbit) Fileserve probably keeps this limit to keep ftp server load under control, right?

@ itmees: Correct...Can't have one guy doing 10 MB/sec while 100 other people are doing 10 KB/sec.

@ Gempis: No there's no "reverse" for it.

@ Thworldisyours: It'll update on your own unless you canceled the subscription.

Does anyone knows a safe Rapidleech from where you can upload to FS
and that was never banner (doesnt have an issues with FS) or

there is no such thing ?

@ all: General warning with use of Rapidleech:

We have recently noticed an increasing trend, which more and more users have their accounts hijacked by someone who is hosted on the same Rapidleech account/server. We advice you to keep your details confidential.

We will like to notify you that account sharing is not permitted and that we will enforce bans on users who are found to be suspicious/running activity that otherwise would not seem normal.

Hmm do we get to know who's RL hosting company this is? I think I have a feeling :|

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back