FileServe - Make Money - Up to $25 per 1000 downloads (Official thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ricky man.
my status is still not updated.
now i got 3 payments in Que. ( LOL Today Accidentally pressed ).

2010-10-09 $33.24 Pending
2010-10-07 $33.60 Pending
2010-10-05 $54.52 Pending
its Sunday Now. i want to get paid on this Mon, Tue, Wed.
Need to pay for VPS.
Do i need some Patient ?

Thanks.

Dear ricky, I am getting only 500kbps to 1.2mbps download speed from rapidleech server which is very poor for download from fileserve premium. But getting a good speed while uploading. When I download from rapidshare premium, it gives me about 11 mbps download speed. some time I am getting 200kbps speed though I am a premium member of fileserve. I will be very glad if you please increase your download speed atleast upto 6mbps. Megaupload also gives above 5mbps download speed to its free members. Thanks in advance. Waiting for your costly reply.

As a premium member I get pretty good download speeds, can't complain.

2hcmc76.jpg

So do I, I'm getting up to 48MB/s. That's my max, because I'm capable of using 16 connection and I think that 1 connection is limited to 3MB/s. Very nice speeds! :D

Hi, bit of a glitch for me. I transferred 21.45 to my earnings account, once it was approved I requested a payout. Nothing happened. So I pressed the payout button again and it seemed to have gone through. But now I have two 21.45 amounts being requested for payout and my earnings account shows (minus) -21.45.

Username: onthewing

speed can be varies by the different fileserve server for in different countries. I have mailed to fileserve premium support and they say its not possible to download avobe 250 kbps from Indian infrastructure as I am registered to fileserve from India. But I am using rapidleech like other uploaders use for uploading but getting very poor speed while downloading. Its my guess that if you registered from any europian or american country, you will got a nice speed. But I am not getting a fast speed.

see my download screenshot from fileserve premium on rapidleech server

20101010190227capture.png

20101010185742capture.png

bapi21 you are totally wrong lol. your server speed is not good that's why you getting poor download speed. and i don't think fs delete folder. but it can be possible if you share the folder link on other site and DMCA request to take down the folder.

bapi21 you are totally wrong lol. your server speed is not good that's why you getting poor download speed. and i don't think fs delete folder. but it can be possible if you share the folder link on other site and DMCA request to take down the folder.

Bro this is 100mbit connection. Download speed = server speed/8
So that mean its highest server download speed is above 13mbps.
I am getting above 11mbps download speed from rapidshare. My host is rapidleechhost which is the official host of rapidleech.

I have download a 138 mb file from my own website which is a direct link. see the screenshot now and give comments.

20101010201254capture.png

20101010201513capture.png

I am not try to embarrass fileserve. I love fileserve very much and truly say that my pocket money is coming from fileserve. But its truth that I am getting very poor speed from fileserve premium. Waiting for Ricky's costly reply.

Don't know why you're getting 600 KB/sec... There's nothing wrong with our servers..Even my personal connection can get higher, so possibly no multi-fetching involved? I know cober is running a script that gets files in segments just like IDM. You start multiplying 600 KB/sec by 8 then you're hitting ~5 Megabytes/sec.

My rapidleech host admin send me this email. I am guessing something right.

Dear Sir,
Our servers are located in Germany (Europe) whereas Hotfile and FileServe is US based Hosting.
That's why speeds are slow.

if you want, we can move you to a US based server, but it will result in slower speeds to Europe based hosts like rapidshare however, it will be good for Hotfile, Fileserve, Megaupload, mediafire etc.

If you need more help, I will be glad to help you...

Regards,

Vikas Saini
(Administrator)
RapidLeechHost.com

I say them that i currently hate rapidshare and please do move my server. Now I haven't get any mail from them. The next news I will be post...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back