FileServe - Make Money - Up to $25 per 1000 downloads (Official thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.
@RickyFS - when will the DMCA folder be cleaned?? And when will we be able to manage it (like, clean it ourselves...). We need a better way to find out which of our files have been deleted.... the DMCA folder is a complete mess.... :(

^ Its cleaning for me...

Ricky i know I will sound like a broken record but i just want to make sure... when I get premium account, then all my files will be saved from the 90 days removal right?

So for example, my file was like 89 days old... when I get premium it will no be deleted... but when I stop being a premium, will it start the count again as soon as I become a free user or will it go to 90 days old and be deleted?

@ masterb56: Correct. But it is 60 days btw.

If you get premium and your file is 59 days old, it will NOT get removed. Given that you have taken a 30 day Premium, your file will be "excluded" from deletion. Also given that it has NOT been downloaded during the period of free + premium and you become free again it will be 89 days OLD...We will delete upon next business day, so you always have about a day to rectify and extend your account.

oh noz :( Hehe I guess that they way Filesharing sites do it when they say they will keep your files "forever" but you have to pay "forever" too lolz

Thanks for the heads up Ricky ;)

Ricky can you confirm about my upload speeds??is there a possibility that 100kb speed is from your side??

Cause everyone here cares about money money money

@ EL: Yes

@ Wyk88: We will have a FS2FS but it won't be the common one. We will have our own interpretation of the FS2FS feature :) We will start designing it sometime after our program releases and file manager v2

I already responded.

We don't care as long as it goes through and we're not "naggered" by people who has f'ed up accounts that are limited or blocked and thereafter try to speech their way as it was our problem the money didn't come through. //Rant over.

Just make sure your PP isn't limited and we don't really care if you put in Santa's PP address.

@ EL: They're updated. You checked the graph? Daily earnings haven't been added to your Total Earnings (our bad, we're adding it ASAP) - So until then you'll check it via the graph.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back