FileServe - Make Money - Up to $25 per 1000 downloads (Official thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.
RU is dead slow now.

Found a new bug: while RU, uploaded the same file twice (While i added the link only once) this happened for 3 files out of 20 files

Yeah, I'm having that issue since yesterday too. Not on all files, but on a lot of RU files, they show up twice on FS...

Also, stats are stuck/delayed now.... they were working fine about 2 hours ago, but now they seem to be stopped.

Anyone else experiencing this??

FTP: uploaded 5 or 6 files ... around 20 copies arrived, but none of them the correct size. Some were like 2MB while the original size was 175MB.

RU: just did a RU from hotfile ... fast and no errors.

@BloodSucker

My downloads/stats have been slow for the past couple of hours. Are the download numbers updating for you on the file manager page?

@BloodSucker

My downloads/stats have been slow for the past couple of hours. Are the download numbers updating for you on the file manager page?

They update on the file manager for some files, but the stats (earnings) don't change at all....

So, I have no idea if there is a stat delay (which I think there is....)....:(

Hey guys..

Techies located the issue for RU and FTP - Should be chopping down all the pendings one by one :)

Also we have not added the 10 new servers yet as we are trying other configs.

Hardware vendors still owes us 90 servers, so when those comes, we should be able to rocket with great speeds (both upload and download) and not worry about all these issues for now.

Servers may be running slow right now, but they're ok and should be back to normal as soon as they're updated. We are doing a lot of stuff in-behind the scenes.

The number of uploaded files keep decreased just now. mne from 2008 to 1423 files in 2 minutes. something wrong....

Edit ...
==================
Wow almost half in 10 minutes...

RickyFS please help my file is deleted almost all files. I never deleted my files and i received the email about deleting my files. please help. I won't get anything now....

zeroseven: let me check up on you with that

[edit] It isn't happening from us. Not a bug. Someone is most likely deleting your files right now. Probably in the response (revenge) to the payout that they didn't get earlier :) Please change your password, scan your computer and don't use third party programs.

@ zeroseven: Your account was hacked earlier. Please change your password, scan your computer and don't use 3rd party websites or programs.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back