FileServe - Make Money - Up to $25 per 1000 downloads (Official thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.
zeroseven: let me check up on you with that

[edit] It isn't happening from us. Not a bug. Someone is most likely deleting your files right now. Probably in the response (revenge) to the payout that they didn't get earlier :) Please change your password, scan your computer and don't use third party programs.

Thank you Ricky and now i'm really Finish. Can't do it again. Oh my god hope that hacker tomorrow will die.

now Fileserve spam me with emails with individual file RU....
hahaha, :)

I actually like the email when my files are done, but not individual one !

@ zeroseven: PM left with a new password.

@ hata28: That's not super good for us. Hopefully no blacklisting of our email server. I'll try to see if it can be organized in 1 big email every hour or two.

Thank you again RickyFS. I will stop uploading for now until it has security probably just like hotfile has. Oh as always Good services for answering my problem.

@ zeroseven: Try make a new account. That way you can locate whether it is because he has a backdoor to your computer OR if it was because you used the wrong rapidleech service or VPS.

Email security will come in a few weeks - It has just been designed. Not coded yet.

FileServe is banned from these websites:

Wawa-Mania
Planet Suzy
Dirty Dingo
La Belle Femmes
Hotfile-Zone

:(

It would be a good idea to try to convince admins to allow FileServe.

@ibou12: let the webmaster program begin...those admins will come running back to FS...ive seen the same thing happen with HF. the idiots at planetsuzy banned hf when it began. i was a reqular poster there and getting tons of hf downloads from them....wanted to kill the admins....and when the webmaster program began, they unbanned it...those hypocrites...felt like slapping them!

Hey guys..FTP seems to have a little issue right now. We will have this fixed within a 12 hour timeframe.

[edit] seems RU didn't go back to normal either.

@ All guys...Earnings should be up to standard now.

@ all remote and FTP issues. Looks as they were solved. FTP is moving files at lightning speed. Remote Upload is the same.

PS. if you want to break the 1.5 MBps upload cap on FTP, please open more than one connection when you're moving files over.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back