FileServe - Make Money - Up to $25 per 1000 downloads (Official thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.
@ killthenite: I would say FXP - Server-to-Server.

If you do not have access to such, I'd say MegaUpload => FS as a remote upload feature.

If you do not have MU premium, do HF.

Last but not least...if you have your own VPS/VPN like some do, install rapidleech plugin and upload via that.

@ piratsko: We are looking into why our FTP speed is receiving @ such a slow rate.

@ mrsandvik: Firefox bug? Try IE?

RickyFS, someone hacked my account. Please check your PM.

Edit :
Problem fixed. Thank you RickyFS. I just hope you can provide More security asked before changing the account.

Thank you and best Regards.

@ zeroseven: NP dude.

We are coming out with security VERY soon. We know of this issue of people attempting to gain access to hard-earned cash that isn't theirs.

Furthermore...to all: Please do not type in your info in 3rd party websites that doesn't belong to FS.

@Ricky: i know uve got a lot on ur hands and therer are ppl complaining here and there...but can u answer a quick question...whenll the webmaster program start?

@ kenshin: I know we've been talking about it for the past 2 weeks. It has been delayed for this long, because we've had the unforeseen incidents. I was told it is like 99% ready, but since our techies on this part of the project are struck by (either World Cup "fever" or a normal "fever") illness today, we should have it out tomorrow.

1_1277801637_64_1277801445697.jpeg

@RickyFS: I've received payment, but payout status still approved. this is bug? thanks.

@RickyFS: It's suprise for me. cause last week, i got paid status before, and the 2-3 hours later, i've recieve payment. :D

The status will change to Paid very soon guys ;) Nothing to worry hah.

If you're Approved, you should just sit back and relax - either you've got the payment OR you will get it very soon.

guys, i upload adult stuff. important key to earn much more, i think is to find forum with high "thread view" NOT high thread post. dont waste time with "big forum" but lowest people to read your thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back