FileServe - Make Money - Up to $25 per 1000 downloads (Official thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Didn't get paid on time ! Request on 1/11 but now didn't receive money ! ( Like Uploadstation) So let's pay quickly like filesonic or wupload !

- Complicated paid system (request and click payout =>too shit!) and delay time !

How is it complicated? A two-year old can handle this function.

How is it complicated? A two-year old can handle this function.

@MrSandvik, Please, you are a moderator, I would like you to be more impartial. And I dont mean just for your last message...

As WTennisPLsaid, the payment system is not good. I believe it and many uploaders too.

@Ricky, why not pay like FSC/WU or like Filejungle? Their payment system is more simple than yours.

The payment system is the way it is. We're not changing it ...For the world.

We've worked with this sytem for over 16 months...How is it still complicated? 2 push on buttons and sorted.

RickyFS

Thanks for reading my PM

Well I'm waiting for my ip free to
continue working as daily
Thanks for everything, for what they do is for the good of all
Atte cadagoto!

For example, in filesonic and wupload, filepost => the uploaders don't need click pay out because the payout system are automatic => Great !. Especially, they always pay one time ! Since I used them, I haven't got any delay !

But With Fileserve and uploadstation => uploaders have to click and wait, no pay out time correct ! With Fileserve, people need click 1 botton to transfer then wait for approve and click the second, but when get approve ? It depend on checker and the uploaders don't know when it approve for click payout !

To be more precise, I my payout is pending although I click transfer on sunday and payout on tuesday !
I know fileserve and uploadstation is the same company so let's pay on time and the uploaders will move to your hosting more if you can pay automatic and on time ! (why don't set TRUST uploaders and pay automatic to them ?)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back