FileServe - Make Money - Up to $25 per 1000 downloads (Official thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.
RickyFS, I sent you a pm just now. Please check inbox. THX

Edit: I've sent you another pm, I believe I got my IP wrong the first time

Yo Ricky, Fileserve b tripping son!
lol, the filemanager is messing up for me. Comes and goes. I get Server Error, then refresh a couple times then works.

So, I can't download anything for 3 days on fileserve. NO mention of anything wrong on the website, NO reply from the useless contact page after 2 messages sent. Meanwhile, I have no idea what's wrong and no way to contact fileserve. So i do a web search to see if anyone else is having troubles, and I find out through this obscure forum (For me anyways) that they are banning people who they 'think' are cheaters. Lovely, so it seems that the only criteria for being a cheater must be downloading alot. I dl about 50gigs a day. You say you won't lose a lot of customers, but how many are in the situation I am. 'Real downloaders' who paid for a premium account to get unlimited downloads and have no f-ing way to contact you unless they do a web search and stumble on this forum. What a crappy policy. So basically you are deemed a cheater until you prove you are not. However there's no legitimate way to contact you. Thanks a lot from a very pissed off customer

Same problem here, my premium account is not working, trying to send a pm to RickyFS, stored private message quota exceed though, i´ll have to wait for him to clear some pm´s, i guess he´s veeeeery busy.:)

However, if it works for something and it can be fixed from here, my FS user is ShowtyFS.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back