FileServe - Make Money - Up to $25 per 1000 downloads (Official thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.
WMZ will be paid either today or tomorrow (Friday)

Thanks guys.

What about the problems with downloadings? It's still showing 612 errors on every file I download. I used the "contact us" and no support's been provided so far. We are not grumpy about not getting paid or whatever, we are grumpy about PAYING you guys to use the services and not getting the service.

Lots of people solved for now :)
(they just forget to post back on here except for a few)

For Paypal - We have some missed ones. rtlx; yours will be taken care of among a few others.

Webmoney going out in a second.

What should I do?

@RickyFS

Im Italian, sorry for my poor English
From yesterday my problem is: Your download could not be completed....
I'm a "real downloader." (fileserve user ID: gelato). I'm just one single person that paid for unlimited downloads. I don't upload. I don't run a service. I've never shared my premium account.
I use several IP, but never simultaneously:
- from place-work, with proxy (I cannot change it)
- from city home (Ive two lines with two different ISP)
- from country house (Even there Ive two lines with two other different ISP)
- from some friends houses, connecting there with my netbook
Just yesterday I paid a month of premium account.
What should I do, now?
Please give me quick feedback

@ Tyler: No limit as always. Just we have to crack down on people thinking they can abuse our service, which they have for quite some time.

Though - a few TBs every day - The question is what you're doing with that? All that comes to my mind is that the account is shared among you and quite a few people. Like a real-debrid small-scale operation. We don't allow for that obviously.

@ vietnammoney: If you've pressed Payout and it is pending then it may get approved and sent soon.

@ all: A few pointers. If you want to avoid too much hassle, please do not use jDownloader. Change it to IDM or Fileserve Manager.

Last edited:
@RickyFS: Real-Debrid still works, just with DL limit. Was you considering giving these leechers some real offer instead of banning them ? For end customer such service makes sense. IF such leacher is willing to pay the bandwidth, why not ? You get money and don't lose. People who use real-debrid will probably not leave, just because 1 filehost ceased. There is another 80 filehosters. From my point of view cooperation is a win-win. Am i wrong ?

@ janeCMD: Real-Debrid doesn't work. See their facebook page ;)

Should real-debrid pay us back for the 12 months of untouched service for them? They've literally spent 9.99 x 12 months until we started cracking down on them, while they were racking in the profits. Time to pay up at Counter 1.

@ Tyler: No limit as always. Just we have to crack down on people thinking they can abuse our service, which they have for quite some time.

Though - a few TBs every day - The question is what you're doing with that? All that comes to my mind is that the account is shared among you and quite a few people. Like a real-debrid small-scale operation. We don't allow for that obviously.

Question on this - where exactly are you drawing the line? 24mbit and 50mbit home connections are quite common. It's quite easy to download 20-30gb/day on these connections. Is that normal? Or will you guys question on why a user needs to download 20-30gb/day. What they are doing with that, etc etc. That doesn't really work well. If you're going to police what they download and why, it just won't work. You can't offer unlimited data, then question them on what they are using it for (or why) if they actually use what is given to them.

Sure, a few TBs is insane and tips you off that it's a service or sharing, etc. But what about 10, 20, 30, even 40 gigs? [mod] *REMOVED* [/mod]

Then you have the paranoid users. The ones connecting through VPNs or proxies (hidemyass or whatever that service is) to download. If you block those IPs, you're essentially blocking out a fair few users, not just one. Are you drawing the line on data downloaded from an account? Or from an IP? Or both?

EDIT: Interesting. So if real-debrid, for example (hypothetically), wanted to co-operate and pay you back for the last 12 months, then cut a deal for the coming months, would you be willing to? Sure it's against your TOS, but would you make an exception if the deal was good enough? Reason I mentioned 'hypothetically' is because I don't see real-debrid ever doing that; look at their pricing :P

Last edited by a moderator:
Didn't get paid on time ! Request on 1/11 but now didn't receive money ! ( Like Uploadstation) So let's pay quickly like filesonic or wupload !

- Complicated paid system (request and click payout =>too shit!) and delay time !

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back