FileServe - Make Money - Up to $25 per 1000 downloads (Official thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi RickyFS, i can't download from fileserve using my premiun account with rapidleech, i have to use filesonic links, Is there a problem with fileserve?

@ royman: No problem here. PM me your IP and username

Hi There,

I am unable to download fileserve files using premium account from an IP.

It was working fine but suddenly the files stopped downloading. & now everytime the following HTML file is being downloaded.

Has the IP been banned? Its strange as I am able to open the site & log in.

@orbofdarkness same issue here.

Same issue here.

Cant download anything from my sborg at the moment cause all it is giving me is errors

Please RickyFS fix that problem, i prefer download from Fileserve links, than other hosts.

Last edited:
Premium status in JDownloader: "Premium account ok, API login failed, site login OK".

Fileserve seems to be having problems tbh

Every file i try to download says

• Your download could not be completed.
  • Please try again later.
And then asks me to login...even though i'm logged in and it says i'm logged in right above lol.

Hello supporter, My account have just hacked. Hacker hack my email and change password. Could you help me retrieve my account?. I can tell you my payment, files which I uploaded. And My account upgraded to premium. Please help me. Thank so much!!!

All fileserve links when downloading become landing 612 error? anyone experiencing it too?

Fileserve seems to be having problems tbh

Every file i try to download says

• Your download could not be completed.
  • Please try again later.
And then asks me to login...even though i'm logged in and it says i'm logged in right above lol.

Same here too.:facepalm:

Last edited:
From what I've heard, the 612-landing error is because your server IP(s) have been blocked. Try it from your home connection, and you should be able to download. Did a little testing myself on about 3-4 servers, same issue. Tried from my home connection, downloads work.

Please explain us why the hell landing error appear without using a PROXY and using dedicated servers RickyFS because my clients cant use the rapidleech to download because fileserve keep baning and redirecting to landing

Last edited:
Stop massive ip banning , this is "a double bladed sword" you push your costumers to go with other filehost, i used filesonic links and it wasn't bad. :facepalm:

Fileserve Landing error please resolve its my Private server and im only providing rdp services

782489b173.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back