FileServe - Make Money - Up to $25 per 1000 downloads (Official thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Guys its not a problem, its a stupid protection they have made i think they bann premium accounts when the traffic from same ip its high for minutes, so if you are in a rdp or rapidleech you will get this problem always because peoples download files and lot of gbs in seconds.

@leech009

Read again man, im not defending that option they have made, im really angry about that because my clients cant use the leech without problem, its really insane the protection, but like i say for what i see its a protection not a problem, so if Ricky didnt change that back again this will be the end for downloading at fast speed from fileserve

St*pid FS

Premium = Unlimited Downloads! :facepalm:

anyone can't understand UNLIMITED? maybe we can understand what's the meaning of UNLIMITED but RickyFS don't

@ matkorn: By releasing private information on this forum, I will no longer attend to your PMs or board messages. You're dismissed.

Furthermore, since leech services have now been put to a halt, users will be able to download even faster. Your assessment is far from right. Our service is for the genuine downloaders and the uploaders who wants to make more.

@ all uploaders: Via the new implementations, you will now be earning more by squeezing out all the users who sit on leech services. You will still be able to upload. If you have problems downloading, we will of course attend to your messages and problem.

Premium users: Better speed/faster download.

@ "innocent" people who run leech services: You do not dictate the agenda.

Good day everyone.

Last edited:
RickyFS please help me retrieve my account. I chatted with suppoter, But He don't help me resolve problem. I can prove for you I am admin of so many sites, and in my account Fileserve, I added so many my domain sites to get 5% Commissions of all premium accounts sold.
Please help me, thank you so much!

@ricky mine is still pending (with a blue circle picture that's rotating) i clicked payout on november 1 (fileserve time) and i have paypal

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back