FileServe - Make Money - Up to $25 per 1000 downloads (Official thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dont worry Ricky, I wont be the last one to exit that door, so maybe is better if I let it open.

Too many services like yours that do not block dedicated servers, so I am sure I wont be the last customer to exit.

Have fun

@ usneek: Just until they figure out that you're running a service off their line, rinsing the bandwidth, stealing the money from the affiliates, stealing the money from the host and pocketing that money ;) (Forgot to say..that money saved = Xmas Bonus :)) ) It will only be that much time until others follow suit and see that it is a problem.

Have fun and good luck on your business buddy. Times are tough in Spain :)

@ nishantpatel: Only supporter online on a Saturday. I guess that shows my true love for helping out users :)

i am supporting you too
you here
you are online
you are answering
question of all
and you are trying your best
and i believe that you will solve my problem
then me and you will be happier ;)
anyway have a good day and hope after 24 hours everything will be ok

thanks for your cooperation

Well, just coming to unsubscribe to this thread, is really getting my email full, and for what is to read...

And BTW thanks for your concern Ricky but I am a really healthy profesional (project manager at a security company in Spain), so is not a really difficult time for me, you know what they say, if times are tough there is more need for security :)

i am supporting you too
you here
you are online
you are answering
question of all
and you are trying your best
and i believe that you will solve my problem
then me and you will be happier ;)
anyway have a good day and hope after 24 hours everything will be ok

thanks for your cooperation

Yep man, and he is insulting customers.

And sorry I promise this is my last message in here :)

Well, just coming to unsubscribe to this thread, is really getting my email full, and for what is to read...

And BTW thanks for your concern Ricky but I am a really healthy profesional (project manager at a security company in Spain), so is not a really difficult time for me, you know what they say, if times are tough there is more need for security :)

Yep man, and he is insulting customers.

And sorry I promise this is my last message in here :)

I was reading through the last couple of pages and i didn't see him insulting anyone, not that you idiots don't deserve it.

@ usneek: Yes, sorry to hear that your business needs to exclude FS for its customers.

You still never answered why you need that server since it serves no purpose as it maximizes your speed to your home PC. You got other agendas than just "using" it.

What's the quickest:

FS => RDP => Homeline
FS => Homeline

When it sounds fishy, when it smells fishy, it probably is fishy. Glad you try to divert our little discussion to something completely different; proves my point that you're full of "fish"...

@ Tyler: Only him. When people start talking crap that they have absolute no clue about they get a verbal slap. When people treat me (and hopefully others) with respect they get exactly same back.

@ usneek: Yes, sorry to hear that your business needs to exclude FS for its customers.

You still never answered why you need that server since it serves no purpose as it maximizes your speed to your home PC. You got other agendas than just "using" it.

What's the quickest:

FS => RDP => Homeline
FS => Homeline

When it sounds fishy, when it smells fishy, it probably is fishy. Glad you try to divert our little discussion to something completely different; proves my point that you're full of "fish"...

Well it might be possible that his home ISP isn't getting good speeds from fileserve.

Although since he didn't say that right off the bat it's probably not the reason

Remote uploading

Hello Ricky, I have question regarding using of dedicated server and FS account.
So I want to use Rapidleech script to download files from FS to my 100Mbps server, and then to use remote upload to my own FS account(to get credits on my own account) and other hosting sites via remote upload.
Is this permited, if yes, I wanna know how much traffic per day I can use without my server's IP being blocked, or if I should go from 100Mbps to 50Mbps line or less, not to put too much traffic on your side?
BTW my home line is 1Mbps and upload only 0.5M/s, so doing this job on my own home line would take 10-100X more time than with "seed box".
Thanks for reply.

RickyFS: You might don't know that if the files got reported to dcma and will be removed in 24hours, users are trying to download the files to their dedicated server before it's getting removed by fileserve due to DCMA copyright etc.

Not everyone is on HIGH-SPEED broadband, please be considerate.

Hi Ricky

I would ask you, to implement a new feature, where we can see last 10 IPs that were either logged on account, or downloading happened from that IP. This way, we can see, if some IP, that isn't ours, was logged in account, and change password. And protect ourselves.

As you know, there is no 100% protection, or AV that can discover every malicious shit tht is happening in our PCs. Since we all know that, it would be fair, that account holders can get that option, and in case they notice something that doesn't seem ok, they can change their password.

After providing your users enough ways to protect their own accounts, no one can come here and complain.

Also, if users get downgraded from premium to free, it would be good that they can still access their account and IP logs, so they can see what exactly happened.

I really wouldn't like to see myself in the list of banned users, and this is one way to protect myself, with your help.

Mainly, this option would be to protect Fileserve name and reputation.
If you watch it from our point of view, you are not providing any log for users, that they can see it, to confirm your claims that someone was using his account from multiple places. Do you have any idea how that looks, and ruins FS rep? I mean, users are forced to believe YOU, who banned them few minutes ago (in real life, that doesn't work)...

Last edited:
Ricky i want to make smth clear,

Do i get ban if i use my acc on my work computer? (it connects to the internet via 3g simcard thingy so it takes dynamic ip i guess...) or some other computer other than my home pc?

@ Tyler: Definitely isn't. "ono.com" users gets perfect speed and peering from us. That isn't the issue - his agenda is something else ;)

@ lkdeveloper: For affiliates you can use a dedicated server to download from us.

@ cvrle77: On Thursday we will roll out with one that gives users a first and final warning to fix up (i.e. chance to scan, force for new password etc.). 99% of all users do not bother to check news; what makes you think they will bother to check a new "tab" ;) - Our solution is the most effective and fair for everyone. 1 Warning, and fix up.

Don't recall you having your account compromised. I haven't had a compromised account either; others have, so their passwords must either suck or they download too many ".exe" screensavers from questionable websites.

We are talking about less than 0.1% of all users who are compromised. Those 0.1% users are the loudest unfortunately. We don't handpick a few users that we go "oh...let's bully this guy". That's absurd.

@ maskofmadness: No you will not.

Last edited:
Hello I am a premium user, but are now more than two weeks that I have trouble downloading and using jdownloader or through browser.
Jdownloader by this error (error Landing 612) and brings me back to this site.
How can I solve the problem.

what makes you think they will bother to check a new "tab"

1. That was a standard option on Rapidshare. Copy the best, to be the best.

2. They can confirm your words themselves, once they get kicked out.

Don't recall you having your account compromised.

3. My account got compromised, and you solved it. Luckily, only pass and pament details got changed.
I've picked up some nasty ad somewhere, even though I had adblocker, and AV installed, that is exactly why I decided to speak anything at all. Basically, knowing that, I can't sleep tight, knowing that my account is flying in the air all the time. Best way to protect my own account, is to never use it, never log into it.

Since I've edited message while you were answering, hope you will read whole thing.

Explain better meaning for affiliates, I'm affiliate is that what you mean, since I get money for sharing FS link -> I'm affiliate :) ?
Another thing, if I use this my server to transfer for example 100GB of data from FS and back, from 100Mbps line on single day, will I get ban on it or not? Will I get at least warning before you take any action? I expected longer respond from you. Thank you for your time. It's great you providing us information from first hand. Keep the good work.

Problems with my premium fileserve account

Hi! i need your help RickyFS. My account is banned and i need you to un-banned because i need it!...please how can we do? my account is pof1308

HELP!!

@ usneek: So there you go. 199 EUR and you use it to download with when your max speed can already be performed by downloading from us directly. You still need to transfer from your server => homeline.

Sometimes it's not true.

For example, some video encoders release their works by using public trackers and fileserve.
Most of the RDP/VPS/Dedicated servers declares that to use public trackers is forbidden, so to download them from fileserve becomes the only option.
Many homelines in the world are just ADSL/VDSL which have slow upload bandwidth (0.2 ~ 10mbps) and fast download bandwidth (1 ~ 100mbps).
If this kind of users want to backup files to fileserve or other cyberlockers, to upload files with 3mbps (384 KB/s) will be a nightmare.
Thus, they really need a server in order to upload their backups.
You know, some people like to buy a lot of premiums from various cyberlockers and backup flies there rather than buy a lot of hard disks at home.
I'm the one of them.

Fortunately, I'm not rich enough to rent these servers without earning extra money, so I'm an affiliate and can be escaped from the 612 landing error.
But I think you have to consider the situations that a rich man who bought a premium. :)

--

I have a question.

I often perform downloads on my RDP, and I use my homeline to organize my files by the file manager.
Sometimes I accidentally click the filename in the file manager, and the browser starts download in the background (Both IE and Firefox do this).
Of course, I always cancel the download to avoid triggering your abuse detecting system, but I actually download files from 2 IPs at the same time in 3 ~ 4 seconds.
Do you care about this kind of accidents?

Last edited:
RickyFS is the best thief I ever seen !

At least he can refund our money instead of saying you still can use your account in home.

He refuse to refund money so he is thief :)
He want to save some bandwidth and also the he love money so he steal !

I paid 99.99 euro for 730 days account !!!
Does he refund anyone ?! of-course not ! :)

Guys lets talk to paypal and tell them how he steal money.
I'll start and please follow me, and lets start to open dispute on our payments using paypal or our banks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back