FileServe - Make Money - Up to $25 per 1000 downloads (Official thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi Ricky, am new here and had posted on another thread before but it seem that you are more active over here instead so I'll post here again.

I need your help. Just got the msg yesterday that I'm disable from downloading from fileserve. Error MSG as follow:
Download Failure.
Due to a violation of our Terms & Conditions, the download function for this account has been temporarily disabled. Please contact us if you have any questions regarding this action.

Pls help to reenable back as i'm a premium member till 2013.. As far as I know, I've not done any illegal stuff with my account and this issue is very puzzling... My account name is "eozoic". Would appreciate any help. Thank you!!

hey RickyFs
thank you for your fast respond and getting my account back
i see that you are honest
hope the others can see it too
i'll try my best to be honest like you with my work using fileserve
B-)

Hey Ricky Im an affiliate, if i use my FS account at home, on a RDP or Rapidleech (of course only for personal use and no simultaneous downloads) will my account get banned? coz all this complaining from people is making me wonder.... :unsure:

Thank you very much RickyFS! You're always quick to help :D

I use IDM. I tried using Fileserve manager before but I got corrupted downloads. I'll try it again tomorrow. Wondering if Fileserve downloader has a portable version..

Have a nice day

Sigh...

i got folders disappearing from my filemanager, ones that I've never even shared folder link or even the files in it yet.

@ Tyler: 2GB+ files? You know which ones?

@ crazybana: No. 99% of the new complainees are not affiliates.

Part of the 99% are those who used to run services with our site to offer their users. They're just pissed because they can't use their 39.99 server anymore for our service.

Yesterday, I bought a premium for one mounth. My father is not a competent ( expert ) user of computer. SO, I bought premium for him in another city of Turkey. I didn't use this premium account. Only he uses it. But "I can't download anything in Jdownloader Download Program with Fileserve premium account" he said. "A message came on my screen, when I click the -OK- button, wjunction.com opens" he said. Could you hep me ?

please help!

RickyFS hello please help me, I have problem with jdownloader does not accept my account. apparently it has be blocked. i think it's because i was downloading with more than 20 connections.

user: masterfull
server ip: 186.2.208.238

I'm not sharing my account with anyone, i paid for my premium account today!
can u unblock my account please?

thanks!

carlos alvarez.

Dear Fileserve,

If you are going to disable accounts let your users know their account is disabled.

Don't redirect them to your made up 612 page error.

It only takes a few minutes to turn this page in to:

Your account was disabled because: (The Reason.) And the ability to directly contact your support about it.

Late yesterday night I was just about to download something and the famous 612 page came up.

I was mislead to think that Fileserve has some errors and used a different download service.

After a Google search I found out that the 612 error page pretty much means my account was disabled.

You are misleading paid users so your support doesn't over-float.

I have not shared my account but since I travel a lot this can cause confusion.

You can't just disable accounts without a single notice and then mislead them with some random error page.

I don't upload and have used Fileserve as download service for over a year and I would like get back what I paid for.

Account disabled

To Fileserve:

I have sent a pm to RickyFS before seeing that it is undesired behaviour.
My account (sem0933) was banned. I don't share my account and I wasn't hacked. Still, I received a message from JDownloader that the account was banned.
Can it be reactivated?

Hi all,
I have recently renewed my fileserve account on 13 Oct 2011 but problems started occurring on November itself. Previously I was using it for practically a year without any problems at all.

Now I am stuck with a 24 hour ban asking me to change a password or something which I did, but I am still banned anyway.

I do have a few questions that need to be answered before I decide on anything.

1) Can I download through a VPN or private proxy ? For example hotspot shield.
2) Can I download from 2 different IPs under the same account concurrently ?

For question 2, yes it is still the same person downloading and I do not ever share my password to anyone.

That is all for now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back