Fileserve is cheating stats (You may no longer bitch here!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
+1 310 I deleted my files overnight, how? I appear in dcmd I get deleted 0 files, 0 also as? Why? do nothing to respect, say they spend only a link ... to be seen ... we .. stop, fileserve other hand yesterday had to charge $ 81 not have done this to my account which put me to force the premium for one year plus another month .. I contact me and tell me the password change comes, hell .... I've never done this and now past the blame on others ...

for my self not getting any sells for domain from fileserve (it only 6 from long time)... while i get sells for filesonic and wuplaod..

its because fileserve is good for free users and doesnt force ppl to buy a prem account if they want to download bigger files

For those saying that their earnings and total downloads are going down does it every consider to you that the amount of money hungry whores like yourselves are increasing resulting in fewer downloads.

Almost every second god dam thread is a new noob asking how to upload. If more are doing it course your income will reduce but that's not fileserve's fault. It's called competition.

Add to that and the fact that fileserves traffic is reducing due the the competition they are facing and your "income" is bound to reduce http://www.alexa.com/siteinfo/fileserve.com

It's true what they say. Uploaders are idiots.

I couldnt agree more with this statement Happy, these noob leechers are just ruining it for themselves and blaming others for it.

Here is my advice to u guys
64piB.jpg

I couldnt agree more with this statement Happy, these noob leechers are just ruining it for themselves and blaming others for it.

Here is my advice to u guys
64piB.jpg

but... but.... me done have to go outsider house. Me die outsider, THE SUNLIGHT!!!!

If fileserver no pay me, me cat die of aids. First me mouse die, then me frog die, NOW ME CAT DIE.

Fileserve you scammer you, ME CAT DIE BECAUSE OF YOU, pay me my 0.002$ NOW

I think this is a great idea, let everyone express their inner hate. When ricky comes on the 18th, he'll sort everything out.
Nothin Will Happen When He Came & Never Will be.......

In Last Few Months LOts Of Thread Was OPened About same matter but nothin happen, they r doing what they wanna do....... better u change ur filehost.

ya, I explained ppl what is wrong :/ and they continue bitching....
And trolls always have to add their opinion on this matter, like someone actually cares...

03xRi.jpg

THIS IS THE PROBLEM! GOT IT?
PPL CANT DOWNLOAD, DOWNLOAD BREAKS AFTER FEW KB

That is why you see huge difference between fileserve-manager points for a file, and completed downloads, which counts for money!

Last edited:
Nothin Will Happen When He Came & Never Will be.......

In Last Few Months LOts Of Thread Was OPened About same matter but nothin happen, they r doing what they wanna do....... better u change ur filehost.

Actually i am very happy with fileserve, i have no complaints what so ever. What ever they pay me, i'm happy with it.

@cvrle

Its pointless to explain anything here because 99% of the people wont listen or even try to understand your post. I've been trying for a week now to reason with people in the official fileserve topic but nothing has changed.

Fileserve are know for the worst free user experience ever. They are also known for scamming people with their subscription plans.

They can go sodomize themselves.

I encorage all webmasters to give a lesson to them.
Ban Fileserve from YOUR warez board! Boycott FS! Now!

Fileserve are know for the worst free user experience ever. They are also known for scamming people with their subscription plans.

They're known for having stupid-ass users that don't know how to cancel a paypal subscription and not knowing how to read English well enough to clearly see 2 or 3 times that they are in a paypal subscription before paying.

The only place i get faster speeds that FS as free user is MU, also, it's not their fault people are dumb : http://www.imgcafe.com/view/uploads/filesekmk.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back