Fileserve is cheating stats (You may no longer bitch here!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

vostero

i post a movie it download count 62 but in my statistics it shows only 14

fileserve is cheating

and moderator said we uploading copyrighted material so they have right to this this type of thing
fileserve also earning form copyright protected material becz we upload.................

fileserve is totally cheater

Last edited:
160 comments
This thread is going down >.>
FIRDob.png

I personally tested theory regarding 1 file upload, and one file download from USA.
I've downloaded file, and it was counted properly. Not sure how to test it again :/

Yes, earnings dropped for me too, more than 300% during last 30 days. However, I tested, and I can only stfu....

I downloaded file,which I uploaded 3 days ago, and this morning I decided to make a test, because I had doubts too...

[slide]http://i.imgur.com/42uyy.jpg[/slide]
[slide]http://i.imgur.com/a4gpY.jpg[/slide]

As you can see from the images, which ARE PROOF!, one upload, one download from USA, counted, and credited properly... so, please, if you DO HAVE REAL PROOF, NOT JUST ACCUSATIONS BECAUSE YOUR EARNINGS DROPPED, SUBMIT IT.

Other than that, bitching won't help anyone.

PS. Not everyone is uploading warez. ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
To all those idiots who are saying such a crap like you are uploading a copyrighted contents please grow up. Everybody knows that the filehosts exists only due to the pirate uploaders and when ever they see the drops into the number of pirate uploader on their sites they cries. So please stop being a hypocrite.

For what I have seen, Fileserve is a cash making whore which need to be taken down.

Proof for some guys don't believe:
Earnings have dropped since 2011/06/27
More uploads but earnings dropped. Filesonic earnings is normal

Well I doubt they are cheating.. Never faced any issue with them ever before..They only count Unique Ip's per 24 hours. Get you facts right..:facepalm:

all filehosts are here to make huge profits lol ;) difference is in filehosts tactics. some shave more on downloads/premium sales, some less. imo, if you pay more to uploaders, then uploaders use mostly that service that pays most. and thats profitable for filehost also, bcause more files are uploaded - and more premium sales generated.

i quit fileserve for that reason - download/premium sales counts were a lot less than other (new) filehosts and i simply could earn a lot more with other filehosts. shaving downloads is double edged knife - u loose uploaders AND downloaders

Proof for some guys don't believe:
Earnings have dropped since 2011/06/27
More uploads but earnings dropped. Filesonic earnings is normal

I would really love to hear you, what exactly on that image is a proof of them cheating?

Have you checked ALL factors that will/could influence your earnings drop?

Is your main source where you post up?
Are your posts up?
Are your all files alive?
Have you tried your links, to download them?
etc etc etc...

The only test you can actually make is, to upload several different files with different sizes, and download them as free user, from different locations.
I checked what one user claimed, and I got opposite results.
Only thing that crosses my mind could be that their code, that resolves country of IP, could be messed up. For example, my own IP, sometimes shows in whoisip that I am in USA, but I am 10.000KM from USA....

These are my stats, but that is not a proof of them cheating.
2EQr6.jpg

Last edited:
I have 7+ yrs exp uploading and I know what I said. I never say they're cheating but there's a problem with stats. Just show my stats as a proof for someone said: Stats are OK.
All links are working and I get more downloads from Filesonic and other mirrors.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back