FileRose.com - (PPS) 75% Sale + 75% Rebill, 20% Referral, Payout Weekly - Paypal, LR,

Status
Not open for further replies.
SAD THING

So i have my files set that only premium users can download them on my website... My files are downloaded by 60 -65 premium members but on my account i only got 3 PREMIUM SALES!?? Is something wrong with calculation or what because this is impossible.
I worked before with oron, squillion (for 2 years) etc had my files set to "premium only" but i never had this i should have at least 50 - 60 sales and all my members are new ! I understand that there MIGHT be some users that bought premium before form someone else BUT NOT This 95% it is impossible.

Can you check this (my username is jonybbb) or is there some delay with statistic because this is not correct.

SAD THING

So i have my files set that only premium users can download them on my website... My files are downloaded by 60 -65 premium members but on my account i only got 3 PREMIUM SALES!?? Is something wrong with calculation or what because this is impossible.
I worked before with oron, squillion (for 2 years) etc had my files set to "premium only" but i never had this i should have at least 50 - 60 sales and all my members are new ! I understand that there MIGHT be some users that bought premium before form someone else BUT NOT This 95% it is impossible.

Can you check this (my username is jonybbb) or is there some delay with statistic because this is not correct.
As I said.. You confirmed, that is something wrong with sales! They cheat..

well, I am in the process of trying Filerose as a host but what I read here doesn't look too good. Bitshare also was cheating on sales (I had proof of that) and I hope you're not on the same path.
I haven't started publishing my links now, but as soon as I will I will get proof of all sales and I will sure get back to you in this thread and let you know if sales are not counted.

SAD THING
My files are downloaded by 60 -65 premium members but on my account i only got 3 PREMIUM SALES!??

Not sure I understand what you mean buddy.
60-65 premium members is that you number of downloads ? If this is the case, then 3 sales for 65 downloads is a pretty good rate considering that a new premium member will of course download more than one file.

Now if you mean you have 65 different people downloading from U, I wonder how you can even know this figure ? Stats from a blog ?
Please clarify your statement buddy, it's important.

Last edited:
My stat in filerose
13252ec5b2b0ef59859064bc2fcdc.png

well, I am in the process of trying Filerose as a host but what I read here doesn't look too good. Bitshare also was cheating on sales (I had proof of that) and I hope you're not on the same path.
I haven't started publishing my links now, but as soon as I will I will get proof of all sales and I will sure get back to you in this thread and let you know if sales are not counted.

Not sure I understand what you mean buddy.
60-65 premium members is that you number of downloads ? If this is the case, then 3 sales for 65 downloads is a pretty good rate considering that a new premium member will of course download more than one file.

Now if you mean you have 65 different people downloading from U, I wonder how you can even know this figure ? Stats from a blog ?
Please clarify your statement buddy, it's important.

My friend I have my newest files downloaded 66 time, 65 time etc... 66 downloads of 1 FILE , 63 downloads on other file, 60 downloads on third file ETC ! since my files are ALL on "premium only" means they were downloaded around by 60 - 66 premium members and i have only 3 SALES from my own website! ON other hosts i was working before i would have same number of refferals/premiums sold (60 -66) and not 3 witch is funny.

I hope you understand now and i hope there is some mistake in statistic i dont want to belive there is cheating like on bitshare or this would be even worst

I see. Thx for clarifying mate.
On the other hand, would you consider 65 sales/day a normal rate for you ?
I mean, this is huge !

My friend I have my newest files downloaded 66 time, 65 time etc... 66 downloads of 1 FILE , 63 downloads on other file, 60 downloads on third file ETC ! since my files are ALL on "premium only" means they were downloaded around by 60 - 66 premium members and i have only 3 SALES from my own website! ON other hosts i was working before i would have same number of refferals/premiums sold (60 -66) and not 3 witch is funny.

I hope you understand now and i hope there is some mistake in statistic i dont want to belive there is cheating like on bitshare or this would be even worst

1. FileRose don't have option premium file only, so you said 66 files download or something like that is WRONG, let's see your stat here:
w4t39.png

Secondly, you even don't set any FILE SIZE LIMIT on FileRose ! if you don't think so let's try to paste your link on browser and try to down free ! And the minimum file size limit of FileRose is 400mb.

Last edited:
1. FileRose don't have option premium file only

Yeah, that's what I thought as well.
Well, that's pretty good news then, means there might not be sales uncounted.

But I'll challenge you when I get started Filerose, since all my sales get along with emails from members who bought premium. Hope you're fair & honest.

(yn)

it is very hard to track down your sales with this new filehost.. try to hover your mouse over the premium buttons on filerose on the download page of a certain file and you will see that it is not linking to your file but try it on extabit and rapidgator you will see that your file is link to the premium buttons.. new filehosts are very tricky...

FILEROSE:

[SLIDE]http://i3.lulzimg.com/00f609aa37.png[/SLIDE]

EXTABIT:

[SLIDE]http://i3.lulzimg.com/01df35c1a6.png[/SLIDE]

PS. you can only get sales on filerose if accepting cookies on web browser is enable on the customers side..

Last edited:
1. FileRose don't have option premium file only, so you said 66 files download or something like that is WRONG, let's see your stat here:

Secondly, you even don't set any FILE SIZE LIMIT on FileRose ! if you don't think so let's try to paste your link on browser and try to down free ! And the minimum file size limit of FileRose is 400mb.

Ok why you are saying this when you know that you set for my account that 50 Mb is limit and that any file larger than 50mb will be "premium only". I have our private messages in my account Your last private message to me is:
"Ok, 50mb is set to your account so don't change or select any other size in my account later."

You specificly told me "don't change or select any other size in my account later". So my files are set to 50Mb and i did not change anything and you now say "you even don't set any FILE SIZE LIMIT on FileRose !" I have and i tested it and all MY FILES bigger then 50Mb WERE on Premium only and were downloaded 66 times and i got like 3 sales only. I told were BECAUSE now 15 minutes ago you changed it and now really my files are not set on 50Mb limit.

Sorry i am honest in this i was thinking that it was some mistake in statistic or something but i now see that things with you are even worse :( Why you trying to cheat people tell me , it won't lead you anywhere ?

it is very hard to track down your sales with this new filehost.. try to hover your mouse over the premium buttons on filerose on the download page of a certain file and you will see that it is not linking to your file but try it on extabit and rapidgator you will see that your file is link to the premium buttons.. new filehosts are very tricky example of this hosts are filerose and uploadjet...

PS. you can only get sales on filerose if accepting cookies on web browser is enable on the customers side..

You're not a programmer so you will never understand.

Ok why you are saying this when you know that you set for my account that 50 Mb is limit and that any file larger than 50mb will be "premium only". I have our private messages in my account Your last private message to me is:
"Ok, 50mb is set to your account so don't change or select any other size in my account later."

You specificly told me "don't change or select any other size in my account later". So my files are set to 50Mb and i did not change anything and you now say "you even don't set any FILE SIZE LIMIT on FileRose !" I have and i tested it and all MY FILES bigger then 50Mb WERE on Premium only and were downloaded 66 times and i got like 3 sales only. I told were BECAUSE now 15 minutes ago you changed it and now really my files are not set on 50Mb limit.

Sorry i am honest in this i was thinking that it was some mistake in statistic or something but i now see that things with you are even worse :( Why you trying to cheat people tell me , it won't lead you anywhere ?

First, If I changed your file size limit 50 minutes, ago, how your user can able download your files ?

Secondly, If I don't wrong you're also lost your password and I've sent you via email and then you touch on My Account section, right ? If you click "save" all the file size limit is back to zero ! Because this is a private set and option.

@ All: we never cheat anybody so if you don't want to work with us, you can find other hostings.
Recent day, we've received a lot for Flood and DDSO attack to our servers. It's not easy task.

GL

from now ftp is just for premium members

This feature available for Premium Users only.
Become Premium here Upgrade your account

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back