FileRose.com - (PPS) 75% Sale + 75% Rebill, 20% Referral, Payout Weekly - Paypal, LR,

Status
Not open for further replies.
FTP access seems to be unstable on my side...
Was ok yesterday, impossible this morning, then allright again and impossible at the moment. Weird.

Seems that lots of users move to Filerose. Give them time to solve all hardware issues.

Could someone tell me how to verify domain? I get Failed to verify xxxyyy.eu domain meta tag added, txt file added and still same error (facepalm)

Last edited:
I see credit card payment available, but maybe it is possible to add american express, discover? not only the visa and master
Will in the future
"You can leech 5120 MB more files today"
If i buy premium, it will be more?
Yes, 500gb/day for remote
Seems that lots of users move to Filerose. Give them time to solve all hardware issues.

Could someone tell me how to verify domain? I get Failed to verify xxxyyy.eu domain meta tag added, txt file added and still same error (facepalm)
Please send your username and website to support@[filerose.com]. We will add it manual for you.

@All: A lot of users've moved to FileRose last few days, so we have some problem with hardware issue. We're adding more severs next few days, don't worry everything will be resolved ASAP.

The good time to upload is from 5pm to 5am (GMT Time).

Please understand for us for this unexpected issues.

Best Regard,
Filerose

Stop kidding ! I cannot set minimum under 400mb

Sorry wasn't asking you to change minimum download you have for general settings, was asking if it was possible for an option for uploaders to set their files to only be downloaded by premium members.

This forces members to buy a premium account which helps you and the uploader earn so the uploader doesn't get their files leeched and not earn anything since premium sales aren't guaranteed when anyone can download for free.

Some file hosts have an option for this.

can't open web
The main site still ok
Sorry wasn't asking you to change minimum download you have for general settings, was asking if it was possible for an option for uploaders to set their files to only be downloaded by premium members.

This forces members to buy a premium account which helps you and the uploader earn so the uploader doesn't get their files leeched and not earn anything since premium sales aren't guaranteed when anyone can download for free.

Some file hosts have an option for this.
We have this option too, but if set premium only you can set 1mb premium, right ? so if you post it on wbb, my hosting will be completely ban 100%.

Please understand for us. If you have and post only on your website, I can set it to 1mb if you want but other case, I cannot.

@all: New servers still on the go, we expect have it within 1-2 day.

OK thanks anyhow. Not sure if your host will work for me. I need to guarantee I'm earning something on downloads instead of letting people leech for free and get $0 and the majority won't buy a premium unless I can force a premium purchase in order to download.

Yes, 500gb/day for remote
"You can leech 1024 MB more files today " Thats shitty :facepalm:
Can you add "Storage" that will be cheaper then premium?
--------
Upload speed: 35 KB/Sec
Time remaining: 3 hours 52 minutes
Lets wait to the new servers..

Last edited:
can you please explain this -

Payout Schedule:

[FONT=arial,helvetica,sans-serif]- Every Friday for all requests made from 2 previous weeks.
- Verified and Trusted users will get paid weekly.
- New users can get fast payout within 48-72 hours for the first request (After checking).
[/FONT]

1. A person who is requesting will get the money after 2 weeks.( not good )
2. who is verified or not verified ???????????what does this actually mean ?????
3. & new users get their money within 42-72 hrs & what about other users ???????

or

does anyone got paid ??????????????

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back