FileRose.com - (PPS) 75% Sale + 75% Rebill, 20% Referral, Payout Weekly - Paypal, LR,

Status
Not open for further replies.
sometimes looks stats frozen

i post more and more alone standing FR-links (exclusive)

hope here is no cheating

Remote works 1077KB/Sec atm

thanks @filerose

Last edited:
The speed Upload back to normal ! but we still adding more server next few days !
If you have any problems, please ask me here or via YM/PM.

Regard,
FileRose

does anybody here getting sales today?
I started working a little bit with filerose, 2 days ago. To ensure they are not cheating, I asked my relative from USA to buy 1 month premium and download my package (she is interested into my project). Premium purchased, no sale counted.
I wrote to filerose from this forum - he told sale was blocked by anti-fraud system.

I think they cheat.

I'll add more filerose links into my site, and leave for few days. Each day I get 1-3 sales normally, if there will be 0 sales I will leave this host.

Web upload doesnt work or if it works the upload speed is extremely slow.
The maximum upload speed(when web upload is working) i have seen is about 1200KB/sec.
Today ftp upload is not working for me.
I am wondering how can people are supposed to upload files.
Please do something to fix the upload problems.
It is really bad to need many minutes to upload a file of some MB's.

I started to belive filerose will be next filemates. Cause they ignore pm
tickets sended.
Stop asking about Paypal, All guys here know Paypal not working forever !

FileRose payout via Euro or USD?
USD, let's check the #1 and affiliate program on the main website.

I started working a little bit with filerose, 2 days ago. To ensure they are not cheating, I asked my relative from USA to buy 1 month premium and download my package (she is interested into my project). Premium purchased, no sale counted.
I wrote to filerose from this forum - he told sale was blocked by anti-fraud system.

I think they cheat.

I'll add more filerose links into my site, and leave for few days. Each day I get 1-3 sales normally, if there will be 0 sales I will leave this host.
- Well, you have 1 file 800kb, use FRAUD credit card to buy a 6 month premium then asked us why don't have money !? Go away the hacker - bad guy !

Web upload doesnt work or if it works the upload speed is extremely slow.
The maximum upload speed(when web upload is working) i have seen is about 1200KB/sec.
Today ftp upload is not working for me.
I am wondering how can people are supposed to upload files.
Please do something to fix the upload problems.
It is really bad to need many minutes to upload a file of some MB's.
- Our servers still under flood and ddos attack so some time the speed is not too good. The speed depend on your Bandwidth and location as well. New server will available within 48 hours.

- Our servers still under flood and ddos attack so some time the speed is not too good. The speed depend on your Bandwidth and location as well. New server will available within 48 hours.

I am using NL RDP where upload speeds are very high.
Ok I will wait for the new server hoping things will get better.
One suggestion about the site in case you can do it. You could let us know where the downloads and sales come from. I mean which site.
I think this would help users.

Regards

- Well, you have 1 file 800kb, use FRAUD credit card to buy a 6 month premium then asked us why don't have money !? Go away the hacker - bad guy !
Filerose, I think you looked at bad account. My relative bought 1 month premium, if you want proof I can ask him for invoice, you will see that it was bought 1 month..
And I have uploaded 4GB files, you really looked at bad account...

Anyway, if you really don't cheat this is not a problem. Maybe something bad happened. I can really earn money, if you want I can send my screenshot of other filehost, you will see how much I earn.

I would like to ask other users to post their own screenshots with stats. I would like to see that other users have sales.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back