FileRose.com - (PPS) 75% Sale + 75% Rebill, 20% Referral, Payout Weekly - Paypal, LR,

Status
Not open for further replies.
Some update:
- Premium File Only feature added but use this feature only if you post on your site only. DO NOT use this feature if you post to big portal/forum.

- For all payout, please use Paypal and Liberty Reserve, if you're unable please use Webmoney. Because it's more hard to deposit to Webmoney.

- Next Week: We will have some significant changes, let's wait and see.

for me upload speed it's bad (use zoom) server NL :( (wasting time dude)

but japan in C, can you moved to B
minimum payout it's big 30$????? please only 15$ or 20$

they do not count sales, or count only 1 from 10. i asked my friends to buy. premium was purchased 2 times, but no sales counted.
I recommended you ask your friends tried to purchase all file hosting :sun: (your friends or your fraud cards ?).
I still work and have a good sale with FileRose. Now it's difficult to work with any file hosting bcause Paypal punished all :facepalm:

I recommended you ask your friends tried to purchase all file hosting :sun: (your friends or your fraud cards ?).
I still work and have a good sale with FileRose. Now it's difficult to work with any file hosting bcause Paypal punished all :facepalm:
Yes this is the era without Paypal, therefore, it's not easy to get sale, but after some times I think buyers will understand :)

@filerose, on your 1st post said upload for free user 2GB why i can only upload up to 1gb?
300MB file upload 403 forbiden:facepalm:

Last edited:
they do not count sales, or count only 1 from 10. i asked my friends to buy. premium was purchased 2 times, but no sales counted.

This is true... i did the same and i even watched the process... he bough an account from one of my links and it didnt count...

fk this service... reporting you for fraude

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back