FileRose.com - (PPS) 75% Sale + 75% Rebill, 20% Referral, Payout Weekly - Paypal, LR,

Status
Not open for further replies.
^^ cant say whether they count or not ! i just signed up to check speeds !web and flashupload fails ! filerose why its so ?
HcnL3.jpg

and i would be thankful if you give a satisfying answer to questions like they dont count sales and do they pay !

many thanks

Valentine

Last edited:
- Now it's ok, just detected a bad guys who ddos servers.
- We will have new big servers on next few hours in EU.

@All: STOP troll this thread, this is a support thread. If you don't like FileRose, find other services. We are here to help uploaders.

You don't count sales and say that sales count are low for paypal problem? :D first time i hear so dumb explanation...
Go away hackers, let's open your filehost, talk your "friend" buy your premium, it would be much better than go here troll this topic.
All troll here are new members. I will report all !

New servers is come !!!!!
If you're big uploader and use FTP, please let me kknow !

Last edited:
You can download files up to 512 Mb only.
Upgrade your account to download bigger files.

OMG u said on the account setting we can set download size up to 1gb why i can't download file that 700mb size?

still having the same problem, sorry to bothering you with this small problem

0f59022619.png

and how about remote upload?it seems i can RU from my RL it's always failed to downlaod. thanks

As I said, pm me to get PRIVATE and FAST Server to upload.
For personal info, let's use private message.

Let's use:
ftp1.filerose.com (EU)
ftp.filerose.com (US)

Ok this hosting is cheat BIG time now i confirm... File size limit is not working and you let all people download my videos for free even i had File size limit set and Filerose did it for me and i did not change ANYTHING and now i see again File size limit is Reseted to nothing. Thanks filerose for this cheating me and good bye. It is unbelevable you can't even have site that is working correct, counting uncorectly or you deliberately did this

If have any problem about the feature, it must more better to tell me to fix rather than talk cheat and cheat hmmmmm.
If filesize not working, We don't have sale you don't have sale too. Too crazy...

More over: as I said in previous topics, you can setup file premium only in My Files.

- FTP enabled for all (check on FileRose homepage)
- If you have any problem, please send us a email to get faster response and reply.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back