FilePost.com - Up to $35 for downloads or 60% of sales&rebills (Official Thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.
filepost again die=.=
filepost, do you wants this host lost user?
filepost cannot always running.
if filepost cannot improve, i believe user will give up this host.
however, today already make me lost money-.-

FilePost is working fine, please do not panic.

remote upload got this message
502 Bad Gateway

We will check this temporary appearing 502 mistake, still you can continue using the service - when you see the mistake, use Ctrl + F5 to reload the page. Sorry for the inconvenience.

If i use free accounts how long my file will be delete??

http://filepost.com/premium/

30days after last DL

nice site but ... plz make free user can download up to 1GB

we req this already too -> will make some change since a lot of people like single links ;)

Hope the decision will be made by the end of this month (august)

thanks for filling our req and adding no.of files per 1 page 100,200 + enter key when searching ;)

502 Bad Gateway

cannot upload
paste the link press upload got the above message
file manager not responsive too.

===
cannot even download too.
same message:
502 Bad Gateway

nginx/1.0.4

Last edited:
thanks for payment=)
payment is completed in a few hours
jempol2.gif

Sorry for a delayed answer here - there were site load problems this Staturday but they were fixed quite fast the same day. And the total statistics for Staturday doesn't show a decrease of downloads or revenue. As for today - everything works faster than ever!

@ruacononline1989: We will certainly move Japan to group B, it's just a question of time, but I think that this will be made very soon.

@haggboss: I'm afraid that Mexico is not a country that brings a corresponded revenue. However we will think about it.

@sequelae: Accepted, we will add a remote upload from bitshare as well.

@mlutfis: Yep, we are fast as always with the payments. We do our best to send them each day.

back to normal FP ;)

we had a site load prb yesterday (Saturday) for 50mins but today all running well.

thanks for listening to our req's (and to users req in general) adding DF ru, 200 files per page to display and enable the enter key in FM search ;) (as we req 6 days only ago.....amazing support)

It seems a nice interaction between users and management and moreover we like the idea of FP blog..... you have since it is good to know what "new" is running ;)

Please put 1GB max file size for Freebies or at least give to us an aproximately date time for implement it, that is the best option to see FilePost grow ;)

Translation at 60% :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back