FilePost.com - Up to $35 for downloads or 60% of sales&rebills (Official Thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.
filepost ,my payment not receive.show payment completed,but alertpay not receive any payment from filepost.please help me checking.

payment.jpg

Please stop SPAM this thread and learn to read. NL servers will be added soon ;)

Thank you for the assistance :-)

remote upload from wu/fsc most of the time is not working

We can see that most of the files are uploaded. Still we are monitoring the process and fix any possible troubles. You may also submit a technical ticket to our support team with the details of the files you have troubles with.

shut up! filepost promise it too long ago, i want remind him :facepalm:

Please be patient and polite in the thread. That was not long ago, and you should also understand that setting up new servers is not one day deal.

filepost ,my payment not receive.show payment completed,but alertpay not receive any payment from filepost.please help me checking.

Please submit a ticket to the financial section on our site - the responsible department will check the question.

Hi FilePost,

When will the 400MB File size limitation for downloaders increase ?

Looking forward to that change so much

filepost

please help

I do not get any email to confirm the account you can help me please

I put the mail and I do not get to confirm the account

my account logitec

filepost

please help

I do not get any email to confirm the account you can help me please

I put the mail and I do not get to confirm the account

my account logitec

We can see your account is active. Do you have any problems with logging into the account?

is filepost support free user RESUME/IDM support.......?

if yes, what's the max speed for free user

else, why i want to choose you because lot of other filehosts are there with same specification(400mb limit without resume to free user) (or) what's the different should i expect from you......?

I couln't login to FTP ..
Web Upload Speed Max : 130 Kb/s, Hope to increase upload speed.

My ID : bek4ever

thanks FilePost for adding user enter key input /search in FM !!!! Also ru interface shows all info, progress bar, top modern in real-time. Some other(s) are still missing the basic ones ;)

Now increase free size limit for free visitors and change affiliate category (decrease by 50mb only) from 251-500 to 251-451 as some other affiliate suggested would be great ;)

filepost again die=.=
filepost, do you wants this host lost user?
filepost cannot always running.
if filepost cannot improve, i believe user will give up this host.
however, today already make me lost money-.-

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back