FilePost.com - Up to $35 for downloads or 60% of sales&rebills (Official Thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.
filepost,my referrals rate problem~
1111.png

We have checked your referral earnings, and they are calculated correctly.

Our referral program rules sound like:
The base rate for each new referral is 15%, but it will be automatically raised to 20% once your referral earns only $50 per month! In the same way the rate will be raised to 25% once your referral's monthly income reaches $250.

So we take into consideration monthly revenue. Since your top referral earned less than 50 USD for July, you get 15% from him. Once he earns more than 50 USD for August (checked each night) - the rate will become 20% and will stay the same while he continues earning at least 50 USD per month. The same with 25% rate.

2cfdee8e6fbe2a66ea60021c1135fae3.png

true it seems there is :/ - I got a pm on another forum saying it's updated every 24hours, but well obviously not as this person was over $50 about 28 hours ago

The same situation here. The second partner earned less than 50 USD for July, that is why the rate is 15%.

The top partner earned more than 50 USD, the rate is 20% now, and it will stay the same while he earns more than 50 USD per month. If his earnings for August reach 250 USD (what is checked each night), the rate will be 25%.

Hope my explanation makes sense.

and please fix the cookies problem with your site, logout and loguin 100 times for day xD

Please use Remember me option when logging into your account. Thanks.

We have checked your referral earnings, and they are calculated correctly.

Our referral program rules sound like:
The base rate for each new referral is 15%, but it will be automatically raised to 20% once your referral earns only $50 per month! In the same way the rate will be raised to 25% once your referral's monthly income reaches $250.

So we take into consideration monthly revenue. Since your top referral earned less than 50 USD for July, you get 15% from him. Once he earns more than 50 USD for August (checked each night) - the rate will become 20% and will stay the same while he continues earning at least 50 USD per month. The same with 25% rate.

The same situation here. The second partner earned less than 50 USD for July, that is why the rate is 15%.

The top partner earned more than 50 USD, the rate is 20% now, and it will stay the same while he earns more than 50 USD per month. If his earnings for August reach 250 USD (what is checked each night), the rate will be 25%.

Hope my explanation makes sense.

Please use Remember me option when logging into your account. Thanks.

ok~understood 3q

I wonder why admin won't care my comments, I said remote upload isn't working... many times, but not reply from admin, it's not yet solved, shows the same everytime, show 'starting' forever when I try to remote upload.. :facepalm:

Try 3 diffrent files, both say "We are sorry, the server where this file is located is currently unavailable, but should be recovered soon. Please try to download this file later."
How Can People download files?
Edit: Can you make 251-500 MB to 251 - 400 or 450 MB like other sites?

Last edited:
upload from france is very bad filepost, 300kbps :facepalm:

hopefully can improve

=) and thanks for the payment :D

and please fix the cookies problem with your site, logout and loguin 100 times for day xD

Try to login with capital fist letter of your email.
It helped me in the same case.

I wonder why admin won't care my comments, I said remote upload isn't working... many times, but not reply from admin, it's not yet solved, shows the same everytime, show 'starting' forever when I try to remote upload.. :facepalm:

We do not ignore your comments, when we get such feedback, we monitor remote upload more closely (we monitor the processes all the time actually ). When you report an issue with remote upload please specify a file hosting and your id/e-mail - it is better to send them to our support team - in this case we can review your case specifically. Without details technical questions are difficult to resolve.

Try 3 diffrent files, both say "We are sorry, the server where this file is located is currently unavailable, but should be recovered soon. Please try to download this file later."
How Can People download files?

Please let us know the file ids/names. As for size ranges - the table stays the same at the moment, however we take all your request into consideration and make some changes you can see.

that is very important

sometimes even when u press log-out you are NOT logged out.......

also ru is not working.........

+1

agree to above (251-451 sounds more logical since other f-hosts use same sizing)

a SLIGHT change from 500 to 451, 251-541 is needed to be competitive. It is not a big deal to above.

In addition to that more important is the FREE file size for visitors needs by default an increase not custom. The benefits to apply to this change are FAR from obvious and you can see all other filehosts very strongly. (we have sent our points to above to make the change by DEFAULT not custom to FP management team to take into consideration) and not making custom since some HIGH traffic forums will ban FP if they see sizes above 400mb even customized......

We are sorry, the server where this file is located is currently unavailable, but should be recovered soon. Please try to download this file later.

ID:15356
please fix

We are sorry, the server where this file is located is currently unavailable, but should be recovered soon. Please try to download this file later.

ID:15356
please fix

Please check the files again and let us know back. I do see any problems with your files...

Hi i'm new user at your site i'm already using wu, FSO and FS and also i like to start uploading to your site. But my upload server is in netherland and upload speed is very slow. Please can you tell me do you plan in near future to add some servers in netherland for better EU uploading

yes...

today i try again uploading a file with ftp...
380mb file its now uploading more then a hour...
thats not done for uploading from NL servers ...
so i quit try to upload till you have servers in europe also.....

Hi i'm new user at your site i'm already using wu, FSO and FS and also i like to start uploading to your site. But my upload server is in netherland and upload speed is very slow. Please can you tell me do you plan in near future to add some servers in netherland for better EU uploading
please add more server at EU, we can't upload from EU and our member can't download, too.
yes...

today i try again uploading a file with ftp...
380mb file its now uploading more then a hour...
thats not done for uploading from NL servers ...
so i quit try to upload till you have servers in europe also.....
Please stop SPAM this thread and learn to read. NL servers will be added soon ;)

Yep, we have already arranged setup of new servers in Netherlands, thus they will be available soon. That would help everyone who upload from Europe, to get higher speed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back