FilePost.com - Up to $35 for downloads or 60% of sales&rebills (Official Thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello to everyone,

Need to say that our engineers almost completed the optimization of the system - ftp speed should be better as well as web upload speed. RU still may have files in the queue however files are uploaded finally into the accounts. Also we expect more servers to be delivered and set up soon.

The is only 2 options, PPD and Mixed. How can i change my plane to PPS?

You can either switch to PPS after the first processed payout or by request to us.

there is no storage limit for uploading if not premium , right ?

We do not limit disk space for any users. Just note that inactive files of free users get removed in 30 days after the latest download.

how to get the folder link?

First make it public (using a 'pen' icon), after that you will get a link for the folder.

how fine ftp-eu.filepost.com file its not seen in filemanager

They will appear later. If not, please let me know.

Filepost you are focused on solving uploader problems. but what happens with downloaders? I think they are important as well. remember that they can stop paypal subscriptions if you offer bad speeds like wupload

getting only 300 Kbps with premium account from Germany

Hello to everyone,

Need to say that our engineers almost completed the optimization of the system - ftp speed should be better as well as web upload speed. RU still may have files in the queue however files are uploaded finally into the accounts. Also we expect more servers to be delivered and set up soon.

i didnt get any better speed from 7 days ago
100-500 kb/s from 1 giga server

Hello to everyone,

I don't think so. Let's say "Now web upload speed slow down as worst as ftp"

I didn't blame your engineer but always wonder that what you guy are doing?

:)

when I upload a file via FTP I have to wait 30 minutes to appear on my files. fix this problem, the files have to appear instantly. I can not be logged out and logging to the remote desktop every 5 minutes. put on the side of your affiliates.

4hrs waiting...and file still not showing in file manager...

remote upload solution

Limiting the url is not solution, I will tell again, BUY A NEW CODER to do
its not DIFFICULT,

I can put 1000 files in remote list, but if REMOTE UPLOAD can get files 5 by 5
keeping rest at WAITING mode and when a file is completed anoter file starts
works like FLASHGET or download manager.

And another idea, if you make a new window for FAILED files (not in ACTIVE window)
we can follow them easier.

after wupload close aff program...very hard upload to filepost.
webupload slow....
Ru sometimes done sometimes error......
ftp conected but after few minutes disconected again...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back