FilePost.com - Up to $35 for downloads or 60% of sales&rebills (Official Thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.
5918e899ec.jpg

hi filepost can you add exactly time under the "Requested" and show the exactly time show when the payment is completed?
it's important i gota show it in my forum tell the members that filepost always paid out on time and filepost is very legit
i want to convinced them to join filepost via my link

hm, zoom uploader doesnt work with filepost? when i enter my info it says the account is not active. i have a filepost premium acc and a registered zoom.

Just register and tried upload file to their server, I got around 10mbps. is it good speed? because other filehostings I can get 100-300mbps for uploading it.

I upload using web upload.

@dewaforex

Yes, It's good speed for this period. Normally you can get 30-80 Mbps from FilePost in normal situation. Most of user cannot get more than 1 Mbps for now.

found a bug and send a ticket
remote upload does not check urls while adding files
I added same url 10 times and system did not refuse it
I think it must take it ONCE not 10 times if url is same.

+ can not delete folders (another bug)

Last edited:
Since yesterday evening we can see that the situation is rather stable - there is almost no queue with RU, much more files were uploaded this night if to compare with previous days (uploaded by all methods - FTP, RU and web upload). If you still face any issues or if the files do not show up in the account please contact our support team and specify the file names.

Also, do not forget today is a promo day - we pay 100% of sales. I know it has been difficult to upload new files the latest week, however I am sure there will be sales anyway.

5918e899ec.jpg

hi filepost can you add exactly time under the "Requested" and show the exactly time show when the payment is completed?
it's important i gota show it in my forum tell the members that filepost always paid out on time and filepost is very legit
i want to convinced them to join filepost via my link

Do not think we need specific time to be specified for the payout - not that important information. You can always see the time in your payment account for example and show it.

hm, zoom uploader doesnt work with filepost? when i enter my info it says the account is not active. i have a filepost premium acc and a registered zoom.

I believe it does work, have heard good feedback about it. If it does not work for you it is better to contact their side.

Upload speed is getting worse day by day. I don't use it anymore because of it.

found a bug and send a ticket
remote upload does not check urls while adding files
I added same url 10 times and system did not refuse it
I think it must take it ONCE not 10 times if url is same.

+ can not delete folders (another bug)

Ok, thanks, we will review it.

Upload speed is getting worse day by day. I don't use it anymore because of it.

Won't agree. Please believe me users could download much more files yesterday by all methods - that means the upload is becoming stable. Also we get less complaints now.

I work just with Web upload and Ftep upload, and i don't knw what to do...

30kb/s webupload speed and Ftp i can't even login...
It will be upload speed fixed ?
tanx

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back