FilePost.com - Up to $35 for downloads or 60% of sales&rebills (Official Thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.
19e17325d0.png

I thought I was bann, so, there are others that cant login to their account?

When I select forgot password, I get that this email is incorect!

We are sorry for the situation with the login problem - yes, there were some changes done, what resulted in this short issue.

We can see that the situation is becoming better now, less files are being uploaded in total (and kept in the queue), you can try FTP (both EU and US - still there may be some delay with the files appearing in the account, however the speed is better now). We continue working on the optimization.

Filepost, how can i change my security question and answer? I cant change anything on my account, cause i dont remember if i even put that question and answer...

Please submit a ticket via the site or e-mail to support@filepost.com and ask this question - the support team will help.

I have one question, i read you´re going to allow to pay FilePost Premium $ in a short time. Will you reduce the prices of all the packages?

Because i dont feel fair make 10$ for US and 10€ for EU costumers... Also premium plans of FilePost are enough expensive nowadays.

Not sure where you heard about premium account in USD. We have not had plans to change the premium price.

yes web upload is awesome
but why its show
upload wil be available abit lateR ????

There were some changes done, it is back now. Sorry for that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back