FilePost.com - Up to $35 for downloads or 60% of sales&rebills (Official Thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't have high internet conection like other....so i'm upload to my 1st filehost then Remote to other....

after waiting....finally processing now..

[SLIDE]http://i28.lulzimg.com/92837f3a37.jpg[/SLIDE]

because my country on C group. I continue use Fp as mirror posting on biggest forum in my country ...

i have the same problem.

SO this is what I get when I click to see my FTP login pass and username

0795a7f95d.png

Anybody else face this problem?

I did not erased the login details, they are not there!

I think I am on the path of getting my account deleted, because half of what I uploaded is not there anymore from 3 TB i have now 1,6 TB

FilePost great you are here, what happening to my account? from 3 TB to 1,6 TB? no login details for FTP? I am getting bann or something?

Last edited:
Yeah what's happening Filepost???

I already have 1Tb+ files and after few hours this is the result

50% lesser than the original storage used :(

[slide]http://screensnapr.com/e/jgB1d5.png[/slide]

Also FTP is disabled!

[slide]http://screensnapr.com/e/1H2jaA.png[/slide]

Yes, unfortunately, upload speed is not stable during a day (sometimes becomes worse, sometimes is better), sure the technical team continues working on the situation.

As for disabling RU at all - we do not think it is a wise solution.

what configuration? different OS? like the previous one is centos and now it is debian?

Just news servers are different from the ones we are used to (due to the flood and situation in Thailand), and the engineers need to adjust their configuration to make sure upload and download work well.

PPS 1 month sale commission is $8.10 why its now $7.74?

You can find actual EUR/USD exchange rate in your account -> Dashboard. We change it according to Paypal rate.

my stat yesterday is moving.. why?

a72decbc5e.png

yesterday I only got 280download.. and when I open the site today my download stat became 300?

and after a few minutes..
6b682de562.png

im on pps I wish they will add also my stat sale yesterday..

The reason may be is the following: a user starts download on previous day, and the downloads finishes when a new day starts already - as a result the download is added to the previous day stats. If you face lots of such cases, please let me know, we may check that.

Filepost you are killing your business if you continue with "Remote Upload" from other hosts. its very difficult to upload using web-upload and FTP because servers are overloaded with remote upload.

it affects webmasters that post unique content. also with remote upload you are allowing people to make multiple mirrors interchangeable.

anyways filesonic, fileserve, and filejungle will ban your servers soon.

stop leechers and spammers

Then according to your logics all hostings should ban each others' IP address for RU - I do not think it could be useful for anyone.

@djkelaj you might consider Filepost doesnt have same invest power as such companies which are old and trusted filehosts. All here know spending 10.000€ in servers could fix this situation but who could spend that money?

As we mentioned also, at the moment the hardware market has some issues with hard discs due to the flood in Thailand, thus they can not be delivered as soon as it used to be before.

SO this is what I get when I click to see my FTP login pass and username

Anybody else face this problem?

I did not erased the login details, they are not there!

That would be fixed, please do not worry. Sorry for that.

You have not lost any data, now we just do not take into consideration size of file copies - we show only size of your files (without copies). There is no need to worry.

And its clear now... :sun:

how about FTP?Because it's been 2 weeks already and FTP is still slow.. 8-)

FilePost you didn't reply to this?

and i don't think he will ever reply to your question... i don't think any filehost replies to these kinds of questions to protect themselves in the future...

as for allowed files here is what is written in their FAQ page...

"What files can be uploaded to FilePost file hosting?
You can upload your own personal files (to store them securely) or the files that you will distribute, just make sure all the files comply with our terms and conditions. As for the format of the files, we do not have any limitations, as well as it is possible to upload multi-part archives."

It is not specifically stated that it is not allowed (unlike some filehosts) but then again it also does not specify that it is allowed.. it is up to you...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back