Filemoon.sx - HLS CDN Streaming | Lifetime Storage | Custom Ads | Custom Domain | Auto-Payouts | Anti Clone

FileMoon

Corporate Membership
Hello Everyone!

My name is David and i'll be your affiliate manager from FileMoon here.

- About Hosting
  • Adult file content is allowed
  • No file expiry
  • Global CDN system for streaming your videos
  • Multiple ad modes
  • Automatic payouts
  • Custom Ads
  • Custom Domain

- FAQ

Q: How you service is different from other hosting sites ?

• Custom Domain - You can set your own domain for embeds to avoid ISP blocking.
  • Custom Ads - You can set your own ads into the player.
  • Multi Earning Modes - You can select different earnings mode for views and downloads.
  • Anti Clone - You can block other users from cloning your videos.
  • Auto Payouts - After 5th payment you can enable auto payouts.
  • No Expiry - Your files will be stored lifetime doesn't matter if you're big uploader or small one. As long as you don't abuse us.
  • Quality Selection - You can decide if you want to have 1080p videos encoding or any other quality we offer (360,480,720,1080p encoding).
  • Account Type - You can select your account type to avoid adult ads at your videos.
  • Minimum Ads - Our 100% earning mode contains 2 pops and 1 In Page Push ad.

Q: Do you ignore DMCA ?
  • We don't our service is long term and we cannot ignore DMCA reports.
Q: What is minimum payout amount ?
  • 25$ for all payout methods.

- Our affiliate program can be found here: https://filemoon.sx/affiliate
- Quick registration link: https://filemoon.sx/register
- Payout options: PayPal, Bitcoin, Bitcoin Cash, Ethereum, XRP, Litecoin, Payeer,Tron(TRX), USDT - (Tether),AdvCash
- ZOOM Uploader is SUPPORTED
- THEMACREATOR is SUPPORTED
- Upload methods: WEB / FTP / REMOTE

You can contact us 24/7 using following methods:

Telegram: @filemoonsx
E-Mail: contact@filemoon.sx
WJ: Private Message

Last edited:
1,846 comments
Hello,

You've had conversation with our support department but yet you came here but okay it's fine sir. I will repeat same thing that was said to you over telegram.

You were fully aware that sending payment using crypto exchange service can cause a issue with premium delivery as there are certain rules for it.

1. Your payment has to arrive within 1 hour to dedicated wallet.
2. You have to send exact sum as if it will be different payment will not be booked.

You also have received a contact e-mail to our financial department that is responsible for handling these issues and you were informed about working hours for them so patience is much appreciated.

Regards
David

I asked the responsible person to look at the email. It is not my problem that the payment is not automatically added to the system. I am a customer and I paid you. Probably working hours. That's why I'm waiting for your answer. Because my work is late. I hope you will understand. Thanks.

I cannot upload a URL from wolfstream.tv.

Hello,

Wolfstream support is already removed after their "Comeback" failure when all user files were deleted. I've noticed that our tech department have not removed information about support from the remote page.

Regards
David

No.I have not broken anything, I have only uploaded videos and nothing else.
Hello,

Exactly! you've uploaded only videos and nothing else.

Filemoon have just performed a user files purge and we have banned all the accounts which exist longer than 3 months that store more than 1.5TB Files and have failed to provide us 6000 views in last 31 days. Which means all the storage abusers are gone.

Regards
David

Last edited:
Hello,

Filemoon have just performed a user files purge and we have banned all the accounts which exist longer than 3 months that store more than 1.5TB Files and have failed to provide us 6000 views in last 31 days. Which means all the storage abusers are gone.

Regards
David
You should send the warning before deleting the account. for example If you want to keep your file pay monthly fees for inactive storage. If you not paying within ...days we will delete your videos. Like that. So users noticed and pay for the storage. Just advice Sir.

Hello,

Regards
David
you offer your free users unlimited storage with no time limit then ban them when they use it ,, cool

your host get ban also on 3 fourms now good luck

you offer your free users unlimited storage with no time limit then ban them when they use it ,, cool

your host get ban also on 3 fourms now good luck

Hello,

We're not free storage service where you can store X TB of data without providing us views. We will not pay for your files because you seek a place to store them. We don't have problems to store even 1PB of data as long as you're able to provide views that bring ad revenue. So good luck at other host. We rather enjoy 800TB extra FREE SPACE that we can assign to other users which provide us views in return of hosting their files.

Regards
David

But Filemoon still doesnt understand that if you make a new site, you need time to built the site and the uploaded videos. It will take time to get traffic too. They start to complain if you have 30 files without views.

The only way is to pay 30 bucks for premium every month.

Last edited:
But Filemoon still doesnt understand that if you make a new site, you need time to built the site and the uploaded videos. It will take time to get traffic too. They start to complain if you have 30 files without views.

The only way is to pay 30 bucks for premium every month.

Hello,

Stop being an attorney for people if you don't have sufficient data about the case. We do understand that new sites needs time but we're not willing to host them for more than a 3 months without any progress while they consume a lot of storage. Purge was aimed at 110 accounts which were banned. Now imagine 110 acounts were storing 800TB of data. You expect that we will be paying for this so someone can run hobby project with 3 views a month ?

Hi I think it keeps giving bad gateway? Viewers watching currently dropped too, so I think there might be a problem.

We're under DDoS attack. Our tech team already applied filter there so the attack will be filtered in couple minutes.

same here

it looks like it's being repaired, it was normal again then the web was down again

@FileMoon

We're under DDoS attack. Our tech team already applied filter there so the attack will be filtered in couple minutes.

Regards
David

Stop being an attorney for people if you don't have sufficient data about the case.
David, David, David .... stop being silly. In this case, I was an attorney for myself. Perhaps you forgot last year that you complained to me ("We're not a free storage place") about having about 30 files without views while I was testing and setting up my site?

I do understand you have bills to pay and priorities to set, but as a file host you should understand that there is a balance between uploaders with a lot of views and uploaders without or very few views.

And a minimal 6000 views in the last month before you delete >1.5TB accounts?

Do you need more storage for your files ?​

Another 3 year project?

Last edited:
David, David, David .... stop being silly. In this case, I was an attorney for myself. Perhaps you forgot last year that you complained to me ("We're not a free storage place") about having about 30 files without views while I was testing and setting up my site?

I do understand you have bills to pay and priorities to set, but as a file host you should understand that there is a balance between uploaders with a lot of views and uploaders without or very few views.

And a minimal 6000 views in the last month before you delete >1.5TB accounts?
they are used by fmovies, so they think they have caught someone by the balls..
they got too high and think all users can like fmovies..
so they only see how they can take money, not how to help others and enable easy work..
POOR LOL

You both can cry as long as you want. We have our rules that we need to follow. If you don't like it don't use it i have repeated that numerous times. Feel free to use any other host and that is my last reply in that matter.

Regards
David

Back