Filemoon.sx - HLS CDN Streaming | Lifetime Storage | Custom Ads | Custom Domain | Auto-Payouts | Anti Clone

FileMoon

Corporate Membership
Hello Everyone!

My name is David and i'll be your affiliate manager from FileMoon here.

- About Hosting
  • Adult file content is allowed
  • No file expiry
  • Global CDN system for streaming your videos
  • Multiple ad modes
  • Automatic payouts
  • Custom Ads
  • Custom Domain

- FAQ

Q: How you service is different from other hosting sites ?

• Custom Domain - You can set your own domain for embeds to avoid ISP blocking.
  • Custom Ads - You can set your own ads into the player.
  • Multi Earning Modes - You can select different earnings mode for views and downloads.
  • Anti Clone - You can block other users from cloning your videos.
  • Auto Payouts - After 5th payment you can enable auto payouts.
  • No Expiry - Your files will be stored lifetime doesn't matter if you're big uploader or small one. As long as you don't abuse us.
  • Quality Selection - You can decide if you want to have 1080p videos encoding or any other quality we offer (360,480,720,1080p encoding).
  • Account Type - You can select your account type to avoid adult ads at your videos.
  • Minimum Ads - Our 100% earning mode contains 2 pops and 1 In Page Push ad.

Q: Do you ignore DMCA ?
  • We don't our service is long term and we cannot ignore DMCA reports.
Q: What is minimum payout amount ?
  • 25$ for all payout methods.

- Our affiliate program can be found here: https://filemoon.sx/affiliate
- Quick registration link: https://filemoon.sx/register
- Payout options: PayPal, Bitcoin, Bitcoin Cash, Ethereum, XRP, Litecoin, Payeer,Tron(TRX), USDT - (Tether),AdvCash
- ZOOM Uploader is SUPPORTED
- THEMACREATOR is SUPPORTED
- Upload methods: WEB / FTP / REMOTE

You can contact us 24/7 using following methods:

Telegram: @filemoonsx
E-Mail: contact@filemoon.sx
WJ: Private Message

Last edited:
1,875 comments
Hello,

Reason why your account is banned is fact that since 2022-07-25 you've stored more than 1.5TB data while you've provided 76 views in total. We're not interested in any sort of cooperation with you.

Regards
David
Why are you making people stupid?

What is the meaning of "Life Storage" in the title ???

ea05cad07208980a02ded1c01e9c67aa.png

yes Filemoon does not delete inactive files ! only they are banning accounts :D

Why are you making people stupid?

What is the meaning of "Life Storage" in the title ???

ea05cad07208980a02ded1c01e9c67aa.png

yes Filemoon does not delete inactive files ! only they are banning accounts :D

Hello

I understand that you're having a hard time to understand differences between normal uploaders who store a lot of data and provide views and a abusive users who uploads and don't provide views. I'm not sure what's a big deal for you since we do not remove any files as long as account provide views trough other files under fair usage and this is what we've mentoined here for more than 30 times already.

Regards
David

I was banned. I had started uploading videos for 3 weeks and owned barely 150 of them. Don't send anything there better

Sure. Would you mind to provide in public your account login so i can paste here all upload logs, storage usage and views amount?

Regards
David

To provide what exactly? That in 3 weeks with 150 videos had few views in an unlimited storage and lifetime stored video hosting? Take a look at your first post here.

• No Expiry - Your files will be stored lifetime doesn't matter if you're big uploader or small one. As long as you don't abuse us.
If you want to change your policy you have to begin from there. No one bastard scammer have the right to play with the time of others.
filemoon become popular and now they ignore the user`s side. At least they should send the warning before banning account. They should send the message "buying storage option for users who use more than 1.5TB storage. ".

Hello. in user popup setting mode %income i have selected 2 pops up but only 1 seems to pop up, when i go out and come back the system returns 1 pop up as fixed, is it because of the cache or by default only 1 is selected pop up in the add direct link area?

Hello,

thank you for the quick support, now i see it working perfectly

You welcome

If you can add time duration in bulk export, it will be so helpful

In which tab exactly there ?

Hello. in user popup setting mode %income i have selected 2 pops up but only 1 seems to pop up, when i go out and come back the system returns 1 pop up as fixed, is it because of the cache or by default only 1 is selected pop up in the add direct link area?

Yes it's cache. Please try at specific video that was not viewed recently by anyone. Video cache persists for about 1 hour.

Regards
David

Hello,

You welcome

In which tab exactly there ?

Yes it's cache. Please try at specific video that was not viewed recently by anyone. Video cache persists for about 1 hour.

Regards
David
direct link, short link, embed link, name only, wherever you think is convenient.

It will be so helpful for webmasters

xin lỗi vì đã đặt câu hỏi ở đây, lượt xem video cho thu nhập 0 % người dùng có nằm trong kế hoạch sắp tới của bạn không? tôi đang đợi cái này

Back