Filejungle.com - Earn $40 / 1000 downloads! All countries paid! (Official Thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.
premium

Fj why money which to me are added for bonus sales, have not been included in my joint account? Money has been added only with downloadings and the sums to оплачиванию only for downloadings? Awards of sales have not been added why?
6/$ 14.61 Has not got into the account

619d8be1.png
[/URL][/IMG]

Last edited:
well as i know filejungle doing excelent job. so rules are rule no can doubt on this compony . so i will tell u one thing just follow all rules and egulation he weill definately help you . as he did for me :) thnx bro filejungle :) best of luck for u in future :)

Last edited:
If another user has been explained to him that the suspension and I do not.

means I have deleted to save money and there is no real reason ...

:(

Rely on this server and how to win more referrals and sites that have banned me uploading stuff, sorry ...

Greg have you reported my previous message in this thread?, why?

Back on topic as the other users now i want to know the reason why my account was disabled?, please answer me Greg i want to know!.

What have you done with the money of my last payout request?, please be honest and send the payout.

Last edited:
Ban with reason" use same password " is a bad reason. If I use password is:123456789 then Greg will ban more than 100 account using this password =))

Last edited:
GREG - How are my money? U think about scam reputation? Maybe u want give me back everything u stolen me??

Guys stop upload for this scamming host, they banned my and other account without reason... No proof no nothing just ban! FJ give me back my money!

poob.jpg

I got scammed cause somebody have same password! thx jungle, you really need to check other passwords? I think that IP LOG are more justice.

WoW I can't believe that fileshosting support here told this.. same password and you got BOOM?

I was wondering why Gmail,Hotmail ,Yahoo doesn't ban they must have been many many members who are having same passwords then why they are not banning their members. I am having 6 Gmail accounts for my personal use and i have a same passwords on 4 accounts and i have been active on Gmail for over 4 years now. I didn't have any issue yet.My IP is still static.

I am sure, Whatever Greg said doesn't make a point but lets see what he is gonna say after reading this..:)

BYE, THIS FILEJUNGLE.
I upload to your serivce over 50.000 files.
you don't delete any DMCA files.

One day you disable my account.

BYE BYE.

DISABLE MY ACCOUNT. BUT DON'T DELETE MY FILES. OMG

BIG LOST WITH FILEJUNGLE.

Last edited:
filejunglegreg: i can't belive what i'm reading, now what i want is my account back and my last payout plus a compensation for the lost time.

Be honest Greg, send me my money and restore my account that i paid you for a year.

I came here because i wasn't receiving an answer from filejungle's site customer support.

I reach some page here. I see a lot someone complaints about disable and banned account.

FJ still work like this. BYE BYE Filejungle.
scam.

Last edited:
BTW change passwords on your paypal cause they know ur PP and know ur passwords! They scammed me so they can steal ur money from PP.

you have been banned that's is true. but how they can steal your money for PP?
When did you provide the PP password to FJ? And do you need to do that.?
Don't be kidding man....:P

Ban with reason" use same password " is a bad reason. If I use password is:123456789 then Greg will ban more than 100 account using this password =))

i don't think pjachu's password is simple like this. as his account has been blocked. I suggest him to share his password here. Let's see if the password is similar as other can follow easily.

Last edited:
is there any cap on uploading via ftp in Filejungle cuz i have upload speed no more then 5mb per second via my sborg.

There is no cap, maybe you can try some other sources you may see better results.

they closed my acount username blackemil ! why greg ? with other host's never had a problem ! but you i think you are scam !

I couldn't find you on the forum to speak to, I have sent you a PM there is a very valid reason why this happened, your account will be reinstated.

Stillsyco - I have nothing to say to you, I did not ban you, I cannot help you. You broke our T&C, if you want to continually argue your case and get your account back or compensation as you put it then contact the customer support team as the mod here told you to do. I cannot help you, I am merely here for support and when a issue arises which is beyond my line of help you need to contact someone else.

nonam123 - Your inbox is full so you might want to clear that up if you want a reply :)

This messege to all File hosting services,
Can you add some extra payments methods like okpay (www.okpay.com), instead of Alertpay!!!
Thank you.

I don't think this will be happening, sorry.

Everyone - Users on WMZ who were approved have now been paid.

Greg

Last edited:
pjachu - Good morning, nice to see you again. You broke our Terms and Conditions and you know this full well. You can continue to carry on with your little protests that's up to you. I will continue to report everyone of your posts since they are irrelevant to a SUPPORT thread.

pjachu - Your account will not be given back to you because you broke the T&C. Simply stating 'I did not break them' isn't an argument which defines victory. You can attempt to use the word scam as much as you wish but the users here know they get paid every week and none of them have any problems. It is the small minority like yourself who break the rules whether you meant to or not and then once disabled you like to accuse us of a witch hunt on your account.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back