Filejungle.com - Earn $40 / 1000 downloads! All countries paid! (Official Thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Greg you need to solve the " pending FTP Files " problem seriously. After finishing the uploading, I wait too much to get download link. Pls fix it.

Mind your own business, you're not asking for support and your message is stupid and homophobic, against the rules of this forum.

Now back on topic, i still want to know the reason of the "disabled" acount because the files still active, ask your bosses Greg, please.

Delete all the files in my "disabled" account or give me my account and my money back.

That will be real support if you don't want "us" here complaining, attend the requests of your customers, i paid filejungle a year of premium service and i had some thousands of files generating for you around $80 a week.

Wasn't my fault if you banned me for a mistake that i reported.

filejungle, i'm still waiting an answer to my last email.

Last edited:
Greg you need to solve the " pending FTP Files " problem seriously. After finishing the uploading, I wait too much to get download link. Pls fix it.

This is being looked into, we are adding more servers so hopefully you should see improvements soon.

I hope you add wupload & filesonic soon to the remote upload system

Just do a search on the thread and you will see why we don't have this option :)

they closed my acount because greg said it was hacked...but why my other filehosts acount didn't get hacked ?

greg it's not a way to succeed in this bussines !

I sent you a PM, if you don't want to reply to me and sort it out that's up to you. I told you your account will be restored but it seems you would prefer to talk rubbish in the thread rather than fix your account.

Stillsyco - I already told you what to do, I can't help you so contact our team and they will assist you. Although I am sure you would rather continue to post here and achieve nothing.

Greg

Stillsyco - I already told you what to do, I can't help you so contact our team and they will assist you. Although I am sure you would rather continue to post here and achieve nothing.

Greg
Is with C...

Then this thread is very useless?, is for official support, but you can't give official support?!, i repeat again that i'm still waiting a reply to my last email to filejungle's support.

Of course that i'm going to continue trying to fix the problem here with my filejungle account that is "disabled" but my files active, that is a practice of... how can we call this if the mods don't want us to call that scam?

As you say i'll continue here if i don't receive the answer from the site support, now again please tell filejungle's support about my account.

Thanx Greg!

StillCyco - Sorry for the grammatical error, as a mod already pointed out to you, this thread has limited scope in terms of support. I can't do everything, I have told you what to do. Whether you decide to do it or not is up to you.

greg if you say you are legit plz pm me my acount back on private put what password you want on it :) i just want my acount back...even i don't belive that i was hacked....

if you give my acount i will retire all my words but only if you prove it to me that you are legit....

remember i had premium status !

greg,

can we reduce also the domain sales from 30 days to 20 days ??

for PPS clients/affiliates sales are reduced to 1 week (7 days)

we are talking to reduce the days when sales/earnings are transfered to payout totals.

system transfered sale on exact 30 days so it is confirmed :)

We know this is for theft/fraud reasons and to protect sales but we think 30days (for dom.sales) is way too much.

plz forward our small req. to accounts dept to discuss this small detail.

greg if you say you are legit plz pm me my acount back on private put what password you want on it :) i just want my acount back...even i don't belive that i was hacked....

if you give my acount i will retire all my words but only if you prove it to me that you are legit....

remember i had premium status !

It's being sorted now, your account will be back with you today or tomorrow 100%.

hi Greg,
Pls check my payment this week. I sent you email.
My acc: daikin013
tks

I don't have a message from you, send me a PM thanks.

hello
plz add filesonic RU option

Search the thread for the answer to this, it's been discussed multiple times.

broadcast - I will see what can be done, no promises :)

Greg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back